OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Actually Nike aren't holding out anything because last year the

home finals ZKIV released on 7/23/09
away finals ZKIV released on 8/6/09

so I have a feeling these are going to release very soon.

good info

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

hey eastbay rep, do you know when the usas will be available to pre order off the site?
Speaking of the devil, both the USA's and Comet's are now available on our website for pre-order.  Just go to the link below to take a gander at them:

http://bit.ly/9cenua

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

hey eastbay rep, do you know when the usas will be available to pre order off the site?
Speaking of the devil, both the USA's and Comet's are now available on our website for pre-order.  Just go to the link below to take a gander at them:

EastbayRep - Ray
judging from what people have posted...the stock pic eastbay has for the USAs are incorrect, unless eastbay got the blue heel instead of red that people have posted pictures of

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

EastbayRep - Ray
judging from what people have posted...the stock pic eastbay has for the USAs are incorrect, unless eastbay got the blue heel instead of red that people have posted pictures of
The picture we have up is wrong.  
embarassed.gif
  We will update it once we get the shipment in. 
wink.gif

EastbayRep - Ray

Those Red/yellow joints are fire. If the Big Stages don't drop soon or are a lame HOH exclusive those will be my first pair of V's.

I was trying to remember when the finals IVs dropped. Thanks^^^^ Hopefully the Big Stages will be out soon, but you guys are right, if they dropped right after

game 7 people would have been going crazy for them. Hopefully in the next couple weeks or so.

I went to my local FTL today. IMO all the colorways were pretty lame. There were blackouts, inlines, Vdays, homes and MDs

I was about to purchase the Inlines but the nice employee randomly brought out a pair of Aways in size 10... I copped instantly with the F&F. You can't find the Aways ANYWHERE these days...

Originally Posted by kicksonmyfeet

Actually Nike aren't holding out anything because last year the

home finals ZKIV released on 7/23/09
away finals ZKIV released on 8/6/09

so I have a feeling these are going to release very soon.
but the finals went to 7 games this year.

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Does hoh except the f&f discount?
roll.gif
 haha...sorry KB24....the "your" vs "you're" used to be my favorite grammatical error...I think this is my new one...
either that or Matt Barnes posting on his tweet "patients" vs "patience"......
I wouldn't mind a pair of USA's w/ F&F if I could, but everytime I've tried to use that coupon, the FTL employees are rear ends about it...
both at Cerritos & Santa Ana.

Originally Posted by DFABIX

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Does hoh except the f&f discount?
roll.gif
 haha...sorry KB24....the "your" vs "you're" used to be my favorite grammatical error...I think this is my new one...
either that or Matt Barnes posting on his tweet "patients" vs "patience"......
I wouldn't mind a pair of USA's w/ F&F if I could, but everytime I've tried to use that coupon, the FTL employees are rear ends about it...
both at Cerritos & Santa Ana.

The Cerritos FTL lets you use the coupon, I went there yesterday to try and get the Blackouts, but they didn't have my size. 

i may need a late pass on this but i just realized, after picking up 2 pairs of blackouts with the fnf, that the back half of the outsole of the blackouts is smokey, not solid black.

Back
Top Bottom