OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by never wear them

Thanks again.

Any rumor/info about a 5ring shoe?

kobemvp.png

possibly?

Originally Posted by pablohoney

im predicting that we gonna see a release of the BS this saturday.

Somebody in the know already stated 2-3 weeks. It would be nice if your prediction came true.

kickscrew.com has the Big Stage Homes in a couple of sizes, prices are ridiculous. I can imagine that would be the price resellers would put them at though.

The stages will probably be an early August or second week of August released.

Hoping for a second week of August, so I can get both pairs.

^what up D.
Saw the USAs at NTSF, definitely a clean shoe, but I wasn't about to pay retail on em.
FrenchBlue23- Hope you're right on that. That'd work perfect for my upcoming work schedule.
neverwearthem- little late, but yeah that lace switch made me start thinking about the blackouts. They definitely look good with some purple.

^^ They are going to be reall limited. So far no word on this week for release. I am estimating in 2 weeks.

c4-I'm all about getting GRs for under retail, especially when they just release.

I was thinking about getting a second pair of the USA's and using some kind of dye like RIT or something to color the red mesh heel blue.

Decepticon0- Nice pick up on those, and that's a good idea about dying the mesh on a 2nd pair. If you end up doing it, let us know how it goes.

Niketown Los Angeles has their shipment of UWRs but they aren't releasing them until August 13th. Info came from my boss who is related to one of the Leads. Hopefully he can hook it up with a couple of pairs for under retail.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

These weren't released early enough for the F&F sale, but still managed to get them for under retail.
4831907987_5b1c1c0846.jpg

F***. This shoe is becoming a serious problem to me... I've never felt like this for a shoe.... Smh.When you have a pair of the same shoe for each day of the month, you seriously need to check in asap.This shoe has moved the air jordan XIs to #3 on my list.

Originally Posted by haza12d

Niketown Los Angeles has their shipment of UWRs but they aren't releasing them until August 13th. Info came from my boss who is related to one of the Leads. Hopefully he can hook it up with a couple of pairs for under retail.
happy.gif
Would your boss know too if bigstages will be released at niketown LA?

Originally Posted by haza12d

happy.gif

UWR..? USA's?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

got mine. still debating on on whether or not getting another pair of the homes. the homes look too much like federer's shoes.
sick.gif
. good luck on yours peeps.

4829768254_8b3cf76ef6_z.jpg

oh, and i got them in shanghai, real limited. so don't go out and run to your local hoh's after seeing this.

more pics of the homes please
nerd.gif

Damn...they're soo sexy

Hope i'll have enough $ to buy a pair

Sorry, if this a repetitive question, but when are the Blackouts supposed to drop on FL.com? Is it still set for August 6th?

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

These weren't released early enough for the F&F sale, but still managed to get them for under retail.
4831907987_5b1c1c0846.jpg
where did you cop decepticon? and how much did you pay?

Back
Top Bottom