OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

No they will probably make people pick one or the other.

I remember when busy p and home finals dropped at hohny.. they made you pick one or the other

i know its a different shoe, but it releases the same day

Originally Posted by Jordman23

Yo whos down for real to go to NY HOH? Give me a PM so we can talk. I really want a pair of the aways. I'm down to line up for those.

man i'm down let me know

Well damn, most of us won't get to own the shoe that Kobe wore to beat Boston. that's not right

Rico- Getting Kobe's is the reason I was looking forward to a HoH around here also
Shaun- agreed

Niketown LA guidelines:

Standard raffle launch rules are in effect.

We will begin handing out tickets at 7:00 am and the raffle begins at 8:00 am.

No phone orders or holds for 48 hours.
Limited to one Home and one Away pair per consumer. While supplies last.

Nike Santa Monica will also have these kicks. Their doors are scheduled to open for business @ 10:25 am.

RSVP here does not hold a place in line or lock in a ticket.

See you bright and early on Friday

Thats some BS...

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

edwin lets roll out...who else is going? lol ill come out of retirement for these and brett farve it right after i pick them up

I'm game Drew..... Only thing holding me back is work... I just cant "call out"... F***! I seriously hope they recieve a ship load of pairs... The homes are the ones that seem limited.

edwin lets roll out...who else is going? lol ill come out of retirement for these and brett farve it right after i pick them up

I'm game Drew..... Only thing holding me back is work... I just cant "call out"... F***! I seriously hope they recieve a ship load of pairs... The homes are the ones that seem limited.

Originally Posted by macgyver35

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Got my pairs.
glasses.gif

I need the Homes though if anyone wants to trade..
nerd.gif
You're gonna drive everyone nuts with this post.  Where did you purchase them?

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Can someone please expalin to me how that guy tranadaco has pre-orders on ebay? Does he know someone who owns a store?
He doesn't know anyone that owns a store, he just has all his friends and family go with him to releases so they can buy up all the shoes. Someone told me he's usually towards the front of the line so him and his group start camping early. They will be there for this release, either at HOHLA or NT Santa Monica, maybe both. NTLA is doing a raffle so he probably won't go there. 

Due to extreme PMs... I guess i have to accounce this. I didn't want but I need to.

I love Niketalk and Niketalkers alike.

And everyone knows that there is nothing more i'd love to do is help everyone up or everyone that I can... i will be unable to do so with the big stages.

I will be away for my bday (8/
glasses.gif
in bahamas.. so I will be unable to help anyone

when I get back.. i will continue to try my hand in helping when and where I can.

God is Love

Love is God,

Notorious.

Originally Posted by never wear them

heyyy im going too! i can finally meet you guys lol, what time u gonna get there? pm me your numberss

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

Originally Posted by KB24strikesagain

Can someone please expalin to me how that guy tranadaco has pre-orders on ebay? Does he know someone who owns a store?
He doesn't own a store, he just has all his friends and family go with him to releases so they can buy up all the shoes. Someone told me he's usually towards the front of the line so him and his group start camping early. They will be there for this release, either at HOHLA or NT Santa Monica, maybe both. NTLA is doing a raffle so he probably won't go there. 

That seems kind of risky then to put them on ebay as pre-orders when you don't have the shoes yet but I've seen a lot worse on that site happen. 

Originally Posted by KlassSickFresh 87

How does HOHLA do their releases? Do people actually camp out at the Beverly Center?

Yup people line up at one of the parking lots i believe..

I shall be heading to HOHNY as well across from the tappan zee to try my hand into getting me a pair...

i agree with previous statements...this release is "BS"...no pun intended...well maybe lol I'm hoping that more people will be hyped up to purchase the For The Love Of Game 7's that drops the day after rather than the Big Stage V's though lol.

I know everyone knew these were going to be somewhat limited, but this really makes me want to just say eff it. If I don't get a pair for close to retail after shipping etc...I might call it quits on the ZK game. I mean here we are all season supporting this mans shoes (as notorious would say, paying for his kids college) and they pull this BS on us. A limited GR countrywide would sell out with no problems. Maybe bring less to the stores that don't sell Kobes well, and more to the ones that do...but this is a slap in the face for the true fans of the man/shoe/team.

Not cool Nike. This limited crap pisses me off.........

yeah, the big stage aren't even that sweet in the scheme of V colorways...I guess if you love Kobe you gotta have em...but as shoes...black and gold is kinda ugly imo....I'll take the homes though
smile.gif

Well looks like a jordan month for me :-( atleast we got our shipment of usa's at my store 2day..oh well..

Well said Shaun and shpongled25.. Big Stages are OKAY at best... The other released colorways are way better than both the finals. It's just the significance of the shoe is what brings the hype. I really only like the Homes because I want a majority white ZKV... I guess I'm just bitter because I was expecting a Dark Knight type of release.

... ok so once again, who's grabbing me my pairs?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom