OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

All these pics of the Big Stages...
smh.gif

Come on Kobe, tell Nike to release more! Support the town and people that support you!

Originally Posted by nike4KJA05

did all of you guys pay retail at the raffles, damn man I wish money to cop some homes!
frown.gif
Yeah it was retail. At first there was some confusion with the line because a few ppl were lining up just to get Nike gear and didn't need to get raffle tickets. There were 2 old ladies in front of me who gave away their tickets cuz they didn't know what they were in line for...

Kobe don't care about how many shoes release where or if his fans get them or not....
trust me, this he doesn't even bother with.

Originally Posted by DHD28

For those who haven't copped and decided to pass on NTSM....

I feel for all yall. Your best chance to get them is long gone. (for retail, that is)

There were about 200 pairs total (100 homes/100 aways) with a little over 350 people.

Most of those 350 people left after getting their pairs of each. Only a handful of resellers stayed to try and get more pairs, using other people's tickets who have left.

During the raffle I finally got my # called 2.5 hours later... They STILL had my size.

Pics later. Nap time. Congratz to those who've copped.
Nice! Patience is a virtue!

Edwin you greedy! But seriously, 80 would not have been too bad. I mean, if I were to buy a pair off of you for $210 shipped, I would probably do it. But considering you are offering someone who has no shot at purchasing them and they probably been waiting for at least a few hours outside and will go home empty handed, I would DEFINITELY take your deal. And I don't know if you saw my post earlier, but I came up on another pair of DKs in a 10.5, but since you said you feel naked...

I'll trade you my clothes for your home, good deal?
wink.gif

So after 12 hours...driving to HOHLA, then to NTLA and finally NTSM. I GOT MINES, 1 of each color. (I live in LBC)

I did both raffles and that *$$# was supa wack...75% of the cats that got called were either lil kids or girlfriends.

A couple of the cats I seen at both raffles did not get theirs and prolly went to some resellers instead.

What irks me even more is couple of peeps that won at NTLA won at NTSM too!

I did get them but I am still salty about how all the @*# went down. Real talk F$%@ camping!

Originally Posted by Decepticon0

All these pics of the Big Stages...
smh.gif

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Come on Kobe, tell Nike to release more! Support the town and people that support you![/color]

this!

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Got 2 white 10's at Santa Monica. They ran out of black 10's.

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.

Originally Posted by UrN0tLike

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

More pics later. Foot Locker coupon + Tax Free weekend in TN = Blackouts for $100 flat.

Nice pickup.  Thatll be my last pair of v's, but ima wait and try and get them for under $100.  I think that should be easily possible in a month or so.

I'm not sure if they will be under $100 in TN so I had to get them. I'm either getting the Olympics in the store or ordering the Draft Days since they never made it to TN. After that, these two are it unless a must have color comes out the woodworks.

From my luck last year at HOH (Didn't get a pair) I decided to try my luck with NTLA this year.

Got there pretty late...It was like a little past 7am when I arrived (From Corona).

Waited in line for half an hour...Around 7:30 the line started moving and they started handing out the bracelets. Probably around 8:30 they started calling the raffle numbers.

I'd like to say there was around 300 people...Not sure because the numbers ranged from the 500's to the 800's from the tickets being called.....

Anyways. I was number 674, GF was 673, friend of mine was 675......

They called 672 which was a dude who was in front of me and right then I thought I had no chance. What were the odds they'd call any of our numbers when they just called one right next to us.

About 10 numbers in they called my number and I yelled. I was so happy, couldn't believe it. Got both my size 12's.

They only had 30 pairs of Aways and 50 of the Homes...Seems like most people got the Homes in their size those who won atleast, but alot of people had trouble getting their size in aways.

Thank God I finally got a bit of luck.

Overall it was an easy cop, due to LUCK of course.

Can't belive Santa Monica had more pairs than NTLA....I heard HOH LA was pretty hectic.

Anyways didn't get any sleep so i'm about to go to sleep. Happy for all the true Kobe heads aka NON resellers who got their pairs.

Pics later

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

they let you get 2 whites? i asked and they said 1 of each style/color....argh...i too missed out on the black 10s, would have just grabbed another white 10 as a last resort if i was able to.
What raffle number did you have? 

The could've have done a better job, piss-poor planning by the management team at NTSM IMO...took forever

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by chinaurge

Got 2 white 10's at Santa Monica. They ran out of black 10's.

You were there. I was there too. I won and got another set. Glad you got your pair.

Wow! i wanted to go to NTSM but my friend wanted to stay at HOHLA and i got a 7.5 in home and 8 in away and he got a sz 7 home. WE should have gone to NTSM because they had a lot of the shoes and definitely not as many line cutters!!! damn

Got lucky today with the raffle at NTLA. My girlfriend's # was called 3rd and I was able to walk out of there with both pairs in my size.

Before they started calling out the #s, a NTLA employee basically took a vote to see if anyone was interested in the "Kay Yow Kobe" because apparently he had/has(?) "the opportunity to get them"

I'm surprised no one has mentioned this. Congrats to those who were able to get theirs.

Keep them out of the hands of resellers
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom