OFFICIAL: ZOOM KOBE V THREAD : UPDATE ON PG.1 RELEASE DATES

Originally Posted by OzHoops23

Anyone know anywhere online to get the UWR in size 11?

Also do not buy any kicks from Shrewd03 he is a SCAMMER 
I bought some KB IV All Stars size 11 and Kobe V BS Aways size 10.5 from him and he sent me some China Hyperdunks sz 12 and some Durant USA Hyperizes size 12.

Anyone know him personally? His name is Karl Cortes.
well that sucks.  did you file with paypal? hope it gets sorted out. i dont know him but ive seen him post from time to time.  good luck buddy.

dope batman guitar marley! im diggin it!

has anyone bought the eastbay gift card with the 20% code recently?? if so, were you able to redeem it right away or is it really not redeemable until after 12-26-2010?? it says that its not redeemable until after the 26th of december. i want to buy something now with it. thanks for the input!

I bought some KB IV All Stars size 11 and Kobe V BS Aways size 10.5 from him and he sent me some China Hyperdunks sz 12 and some Durant USA Hyperizes size 12.

Originally Posted by never wear them

There must be some sort of explanation... Right? I don't know him but I did inquire bout the asg 4s he had for sale.

Well I had a deal with him for the same asg IV's and a pair of mlk IV's. I passed on the asg IV's because they was a .5 to small but the MLK deal was a some what pain in the ***
ohwell.gif
.  Instead of a local meet up ( im in inglewood and he lives in montery park) he insist on shipping the shoes to me. So the I send the money via paypal and he gives me a traking number that didnt work then he tells me his brother shipped them back to him(Shrewd03).   So after that he ships them again and they get lost in the mail 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
. After that I told him I dont want the shoes just give me my money back. It took him 3 weeks to do so and when he did send the money back he sent it in a e-check W-T-F! It took another week after that to get my money back so I could get some MLK's from someone on the other site for $70 cheaper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

What's a good price for the Aston Martin Vs?
Depends on the size, but most I've seen for sale range from $200-$250.  Got to go to last night's game and watch the Suns rain threes
30t6p3b.gif

Me in BS Aways and the Gf in GS Aways

5179378578_0b84d61422.jpg

Kobe and Shannon wearing the Home Del Sols

5178775117_efa020948c.jpg

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

There must be some sort of explanation... Right? I don't know him but I did inquire bout the asg 4s he had for sale.

Well I had a deal with him for the same asg IV's and a pair of mlk IV's. I passed on the asg IV's because they was a .5 to small but the MLK deal was a some what pain in the ***
ohwell.gif
.  Instead of a local meet up ( im in inglewood and he lives in montery park) he insist on shipping the shoes to me. So the I send the money via paypal and he gives me a traking number that didnt work then he tells me his brother shipped them back to him(Shrewd03).   So after that he ships them again and they get lost in the mail 
mad.gif
eyes.gif
. After that I told him I dont want the shoes just give me my money back. It took him 3 weeks to do so and when he did send the money back he sent it in a e-check W-T-F! It took another week after that to get my money back so I could get some MLK's from someone on the other site for $70 cheaper
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

monterey park? shady asian...making us look bad.  shrewd is the same one with the white dog on his avatar right? i think thats him.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

monterey park? shady asian...making us look bad.  shrewd is the same one with the white dog on his avatar right? i think thats him.

I never heard of an asian named Karl Cortes. :/ yeah i've seen him post here from time to time before. He had a white doggie as his avy. Maybe he got your shoes confused with someone else?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I never heard of an asian named Karl Cortes. :/ yeah i've seen him post here from time to time before. He had a white doggie as his avy. Maybe he got your shoes confused with someone else?

Well I hope that is the case but there is a thread about this Guy! Crazyhttp://niketalk.com/topic/271802

Wow, those white/silvers are something!

I secured a pair of 5 Rings today at HoH London, which is a very small consolation for missing out on the Big Stages over here...

If there is some sort of explaination I would really like to hear it.... No response at this time.

well that sucks.  did you file with paypal? hope it gets sorted out. i dont know him but ive seen him post from time to time.  good luck buddy.

I am looking into things with Paypsl as we speak

ohwell.gif
mad.gif
eyes.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yes the guy with the white dog in his avatar.That is correct, Monterey Park. Anyone local?

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Originally Posted by Mugen EP

Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14
2 size 15
Rices
7-15 plenty
Ok, back home now so to clarify. Sizes remaining at the Nike Store at The Block

Home Aces
3 size 7's
1 size 12
3 size 14's
2 size 15's

Home Rices
7-15 plenty. Only half size is the 7.5. No size 11's.

Hope this helps save people a drive.

EP,
My name is J, I was standing right next to you when you were updating your post via your phone.  I was the white guy in the Supreme Hat and XIIs...

Small World,

J. 

Back
Top Bottom