OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Yeah, I think they're going to happen. Anyone care to share how the sizing for Kobes usually runs? I wear an 11.5 or 12 usually. Never bought a pair, I usually stick to J's and uptowns.

true to size. but i would check them out at the sore first if i were you.
Will do, thanks.

Originally Posted by al3x89

Originally Posted by RutgersJetFan

Yeah, I think they're going to happen. Anyone care to share how the sizing for Kobes usually runs? I wear an 11.5 or 12 usually. Never bought a pair, I usually stick to J's and uptowns.

true to size. but i would check them out at the sore first if i were you.
Will do, thanks.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

no r3gard.......any way you can get a close up shot where the scales meet the heel material so I can get a better idea of how the silver and the scales go together. I really want to do a white based ID but I always have to get a good idea. If not thats cool.........NICE IDS THO!

yeah, sure, man.  here you go...sorry for the crappy iphone pic.
2lvzx2.jpg
Thanks man......helps a ton.

Originally Posted by no r3gard

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

no r3gard.......any way you can get a close up shot where the scales meet the heel material so I can get a better idea of how the silver and the scales go together. I really want to do a white based ID but I always have to get a good idea. If not thats cool.........NICE IDS THO!

yeah, sure, man.  here you go...sorry for the crappy iphone pic.
2lvzx2.jpg
Thanks man......helps a ton.

has anyone who ordered gradients on 2/10-2/11 received shipping info yet? i've yet to get mine still and i'm getting impatient lol.

has anyone who ordered gradients on 2/10-2/11 received shipping info yet? i've yet to get mine still and i'm getting impatient lol.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

I'm a couple posts above you. I got my shipping conf. for my Fades last night. Expected to be delivered next Monday. Already in transit.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

I'm a couple posts above you. I got my shipping conf. for my Fades last night. Expected to be delivered next Monday. Already in transit.

I also ordered the gradient on 2/11 and haven't received the shipment email. It'll be exactly 4 weeks on Friday and I've been impatient since I first ordered them. Part of that is because I did a purple/yellow combo since Nike has yet to give me (us) a true Lakers release
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom