OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

Excuse my suck BB pic but I'm loving these. Seattle Sonics CW.

2a6lgtt.jpg

2ds2th.jpg
these are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Those are niceeeeee

I was thinking about who on the current Zombie Sonics would rock those if they were still in Seattle, but then it occurred to me... They'd all be rocking green and gold KD 3s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
True that. The KD3 would look so much better. 
wink.gif

Just imagine the colorways that would happen... Xmas cw of the KD3 but with green too? Tooooo nice.

I miss my team
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Thisismyvibe

Those are niceeeeee

I was thinking about who on the current Zombie Sonics would rock those if they were still in Seattle, but then it occurred to me... They'd all be rocking green and gold KD 3s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
True that. The KD3 would look so much better. 
wink.gif

Just imagine the colorways that would happen... Xmas cw of the KD3 but with green too? Tooooo nice.

I miss my team
frown.gif

Since I was disappointed with the pair I received today I'm probably going to order one of these asap. Any suggestions? I'm torn, I like all 3. The heel cup situation has me a little nervous though
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
someone suggested the combination of a dark colored heel and light colored heel cup resulted in it looking a little off

Since I was disappointed with the pair I received today I'm probably going to order one of these asap. Any suggestions? I'm torn, I like all 3. The heel cup situation has me a little nervous though
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
someone suggested the combination of a dark colored heel and light colored heel cup resulted in it looking a little off

MMoreno, i also have those 3 in my locker. I'm with you, i can't decide which one i like the best.
All 3 are sick!!! I'm ordering one of them on friday. I think I'm leaning toward the "run 4 six"
Can't really go wrong with any one of them. I think the heelcup should be fine!

MMoreno, i also have those 3 in my locker. I'm with you, i can't decide which one i like the best.
All 3 are sick!!! I'm ordering one of them on friday. I think I'm leaning toward the "run 4 six"

Originally Posted by jerry24

I think I'm leaning towards those as well. The purple pair he wore in Dallas is a close 2nd for me. I'll probably hold off though and see if an "ink" colorway releases... I thought I remember hearing one is expected to come out

Originally Posted by jerry24

I think I'm leaning towards those as well. The purple pair he wore in Dallas is a close 2nd for me. I'll probably hold off though and see if an "ink" colorway releases... I thought I remember hearing one is expected to come out

is it just the pics or do the yellow uppers still look orangeish? Would like the purple-yellow gradient if it was the same yellow as the rest of the shoe..

is it just the pics or do the yellow uppers still look orangeish? Would like the purple-yellow gradient if it was the same yellow as the rest of the shoe..

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

Some areas do look a little orange in person

Back
Top Bottom