OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Originally Posted by TCMan5190

is it just the pics or do the yellow uppers still look orangeish? Would like the purple-yellow gradient if it was the same yellow as the rest of the shoe..

Some areas do look a little orange in person

so the atl and dal pairs he wore had a translucent purple sole, as opposed to the solid purple on run 4 six?

so the atl and dal pairs he wore had a translucent purple sole, as opposed to the solid purple on run 4 six?

I had a question regarding the ID's with white swooshes...

Are they completely white or are they like the GR releases where the white is actually grey? thanks in advance!

Are they completely white or are they like the GR releases where the white is actually grey? thanks in advance!

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

That's what I gathered from the pictures of them. I'm 99.99% sure the run 4 six is solid purple, based on Nike id facebook's pictures and comparing how it looks to the translucent purple sole on my ids

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

That's what I gathered from the pictures of them. I'm 99.99% sure the run 4 six is solid purple, based on Nike id facebook's pictures and comparing how it looks to the translucent purple sole on my ids

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

The swoosh on mine is white

Originally Posted by IRyBreadI

The swoosh on mine is white

Originally Posted by dubchester

It's too bad the Sonics don't exist anymore...at least in Seattle. OKC is on fire!!

Thanks for that.

Rub it in a little harder next time
laugh.gif

(Pause)

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Quick question, how long is it taking for your IDs to arrive??

i seriously hate being an +*!, but why don't you read the confirmation email they sent?
whatever they said in the email, that's what it generally takes. 

i seriously hate being an +*!, but why don't you read the confirmation email they sent?

http://render.nike.com/is...=is(sneakerPlay_02_07_a?$bgId=nikeidtemplates/sneakerplay/wp_1280_1.png&$title=CD&$author=jk&$authorColor_red=0&$authorColor_green=0&$authorColor_blue=0&$titleColor_red=0&$titleColor_green=0&$titleColor_blue=0)&layer=10&src=is(sneakerPlay_ImgEmbed?http://render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir{/catalog/v2/vgn/kobe61012/v1-1810.vnt?obj=/s/g3&color=e8aa2c&show&obj=/s/g8&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g14&color=242527&show&obj=/s/g4&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g7&color=5c3e8d&show&obj=/s/g12/outdoor&color=aeb6ce&show&obj=/s/g17&color=c7cacb&show&obj=/s/g6&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g2&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g15&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g9&color=5c3e8d&show&obj=/s/g5&color=e8aa2c&show&obj=/s&req=object&fmt=png-alpha}&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=725)&pos=0,-65
Thinking about making these (can't embed for some reason)

http://render.nike.com/is...=is(sneakerPlay_02_07_a?$bgId=nikeidtemplates/sneakerplay/wp_1280_1.png&$title=CD&$author=jk&$authorColor_red=0&$authorColor_green=0&$authorColor_blue=0&$titleColor_red=0&$titleColor_green=0&$titleColor_blue=0)&layer=10&src=is(sneakerPlay_ImgEmbed?http://render.nike.com/is/image/?layer=0&src=ir{/catalog/v2/vgn/kobe61012/v1-1810.vnt?obj=/s/g3&color=e8aa2c&show&obj=/s/g8&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g14&color=242527&show&obj=/s/g4&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g7&color=5c3e8d&show&obj=/s/g12/outdoor&color=aeb6ce&show&obj=/s/g17&color=c7cacb&show&obj=/s/g6&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g2&color=141414&show&obj=/s/g15&color=535559&show&obj=/s/g9&color=5c3e8d&show&obj=/s/g5&color=e8aa2c&show&obj=/s&req=object&fmt=png-alpha}&printRes=72&sharpen=1&wid=725)&pos=0,-65
Thinking about making these (can't embed for some reason)

Originally Posted by al3x89

I never got a confirmation email because I never actually ID a pair yet, I wanted to know the waiting period, so I decided to come in the ID thread where those who have could answer the question with the time frame, don't go assuming before you make an #+# outta yourself, I just asked a simple question, just give a simple answer..

Originally Posted by al3x89

I never got a confirmation email because I never actually ID a pair yet, I wanted to know the waiting period, so I decided to come in the ID thread where those who have could answer the question with the time frame, don't go assuming before you make an #+# outta yourself, I just asked a simple question, just give a simple answer..

Fox....all my 3 pairs were right about 30 days on the dot, but I ordered them when they first started selling them within the first few weeks.

I think someone now said they got theirs in like 3 weeks? So the demand died down a lil so its a lil bit faster.

Fox....all my 3 pairs were right about 30 days on the dot, but I ordered them when they first started selling them within the first few weeks.

I think someone now said they got theirs in like 3 weeks? So the demand died down a lil so its a lil bit faster.

Back
Top Bottom