OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Thanks for the help bro, I should have just PMd you or Ed in the first place..cant even get a simple answer in here smh, thanks again

Thanks for the help bro, I should have just PMd you or Ed in the first place..cant even get a simple answer in here smh, thanks again

I made 2 pairs both on 2/11;
First pair shipped 3/4, arrived 3/10 - 28 days
This pair shipped 3/9, arrived today 3/15 - 33 days

I made 2 pairs both on 2/11;
First pair shipped 3/4, arrived 3/10 - 28 days
This pair shipped 3/9, arrived today 3/15 - 33 days

just came in, not quite what was expected, but ok i guess- the volt of the tongue/laces is different than the fade volt (which is more green)

just came in, not quite what was expected, but ok i guess- the volt of the tongue/laces is different than the fade volt (which is more green)

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Originally Posted by Mugen EP
nice ids...

He got suspended again?

YUP!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gr3yFox23

Originally Posted by al3x89

Quick question, how long is it taking for your IDs to arrive??

i seriously hate being an +*!, but why don't you read the confirmation email they sent?
whatever they said in the email, that's what it generally takes. 
I never got a confirmation email because I never actually ID a pair yet, I wanted to know the waiting period, so I decided to come in the ID thread where those who have could answer the question with the time frame, don't go assuming before you make an #+# outta yourself, I just asked a simple question, just give a simple answer..

to be fair to me, it says ALL over the nikeid website. you could've got your simple answer without even posting...

23394149.png

screenshot20110316at540.png

grin.gif

relley008, do you have better pics?

Originally Posted by al3x89

Quick question, how long is it taking for your IDs to arrive??

i seriously hate being an +*!, but why don't you read the confirmation email they sent?
whatever they said in the email, that's what it generally takes. 
I never got a confirmation email because I never actually ID a pair yet, I wanted to know the waiting period, so I decided to come in the ID thread where those who have could answer the question with the time frame, don't go assuming before you make an #+# outta yourself, I just asked a simple question, just give a simple answer..

to be fair to me, it says ALL over the nikeid website. you could've got your simple answer without even posting...

23394149.png

screenshot20110316at540.png

grin.gif

relley008, do you have better pics?

^ Thanks for the info guys, for those of us who haven't ordered their IDs yet. That's not too bad considering they're making custom, legit kicks for you.

^ Thanks for the info guys, for those of us who haven't ordered their IDs yet. That's not too bad considering they're making custom, legit kicks for you.

thanks mmoreno for the reply. appreciate it. i'm goign to make the run 4 six pair definitely.

thanks mmoreno for the reply. appreciate it. i'm goign to make the run 4 six pair definitely.

Back
Top Bottom