OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Relley008 wrote:

Same sort color combo I have been working on except with no gradient.
Can we please see some more pics?! 
nerd.gif

YOU JUST KILLED IT! Love those pics bro... Dope (Black, Green, Red & White... Gucci?) ID collection....

YOU JUST KILLED IT! Love those pics bro... Dope (Black, Green, Red & White... Gucci?) ID collection....

Originally Posted by Relley008

With flash

wallpaper attempt?

After seeing pics of various pairs of gradients, I think the pairs with more contrast (light/dark color) turn out better. The pairs with dark colors are hard to see the fade effect only under exceptional lighting (ie. my pair, run 4 six iD ect.) just my opinion...
I beg to differ. The lighter color on top, you can see through the eyelets, makes it look three-tone. I prefer the darker color on top. 

Originally Posted by Relley008

With flash

wallpaper attempt?

After seeing pics of various pairs of gradients, I think the pairs with more contrast (light/dark color) turn out better. The pairs with dark colors are hard to see the fade effect only under exceptional lighting (ie. my pair, run 4 six iD ect.) just my opinion...
I beg to differ. The lighter color on top, you can see through the eyelets, makes it look three-tone. I prefer the darker color on top. 

Back
Top Bottom