OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Good looks S Dubl

Of the two, I like the bottom the best. I love the way yellow looks on a shoe when it is well placed, but if it's done wrong, it can look way tacky. Don't know why but the swoosh on the top pair is pushing the "tacky" button.

Good looks S Dubl

Of the two, I like the bottom the best. I love the way yellow looks on a shoe when it is well placed, but if it's done wrong, it can look way tacky. Don't know why but the swoosh on the top pair is pushing the "tacky" button.

sdub, both are nice
pimp.gif
but i think i like the 2nd one better. maybe give it a purple sole?

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

so the atl and dal pairs he wore had a translucent purple sole, as opposed to the solid purple on run 4 six?
That's what I gathered from the pictures of them. I'm 99.99% sure the run 4 six is solid purple, based on Nike id facebook's pictures and comparing how it looks to the translucent purple sole on my ids
Don't mean to intrude lol but I'm in the same boat as both of you on the ID's Kobe wore his last 3 road games. "Run 4 six" are on the way but the other two I've been going back and fourth on. To me, at least in the pictures I've seen, the outsole looks to be the solid purple court option and not translucent. What does everyone else think?

Thanks

Originally Posted by MMoreno1015

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

so the atl and dal pairs he wore had a translucent purple sole, as opposed to the solid purple on run 4 six?
That's what I gathered from the pictures of them. I'm 99.99% sure the run 4 six is solid purple, based on Nike id facebook's pictures and comparing how it looks to the translucent purple sole on my ids
Don't mean to intrude lol but I'm in the same boat as both of you on the ID's Kobe wore his last 3 road games. "Run 4 six" are on the way but the other two I've been going back and fourth on. To me, at least in the pictures I've seen, the outsole looks to be the solid purple court option and not translucent. What does everyone else think?

Thanks

i think all the Villanova players are wearing VI id's.......or they are possibly PE's? kobe is from philly

i think all the Villanova players are wearing VI id's.......or they are possibly PE's? kobe is from philly

Back
Top Bottom