OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^ post pics of them, I wanna see!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

if you didn't mention they were camo i wouldn't have noticed lol.

that's my point exactly!!  I realize the color purple is dark to begin with, my if you can't even make out the other shades without squinting or turning the shoes in some weird angle for the right lighting, then I think Nike truly missed the mark on this camo cw. 

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

if you didn't mention they were camo i wouldn't have noticed lol.

that's my point exactly!!  I realize the color purple is dark to begin with, my if you can't even make out the other shades without squinting or turning the shoes in some weird angle for the right lighting, then I think Nike truly missed the mark on this camo cw. 

eek.gif

that sockliner sets that shoe off so well its ridiculous. GREAT ID

maybe the furthur you go backl from the shoe, the more the cammo effect comes across ?

eek.gif

maybe the furthur you go backl from the shoe, the more the cammo effect comes across ?

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

eek.gif

Actually its the exact opposite.....

Originally Posted by 23phorlife

eek.gif

Actually its the exact opposite.....

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Anyone see this nut on Ebay with some ID blue and lime camos trying to get $350?
laugh.gif

who in their right mind comes up with a number like that ? i wouldnt give him half of that for em to be honest

too funny i had the camo effect the exact opposite from what it really is, it just looked that way from the 2 that have been posted most recently. i still really like em both

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

Anyone see this nut on Ebay with some ID blue and lime camos trying to get $350?
laugh.gif

who in their right mind comes up with a number like that ? i wouldnt give him half of that for em to be honest

too funny i had the camo effect the exact opposite from what it really is, it just looked that way from the 2 that have been posted most recently. i still really like em both

Here's my 2nd and final camo IDs I made last month that just came in.  The camo print on these is 1000x better than my purple pair.  What do y'all think? 

Here's my 2nd and final camo IDs I made last month that just came in.  The camo print on these is 1000x better than my purple pair.  What do y'all think? 

^those came out sick.....my pair is coming in today....i'm really hoping the red camo comes out like they did on the id website

Back
Top Bottom