OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

Alex...I order a Laker away type colorway with white midsole and translucent purple outsole. I ordered on 12/24.

Alex...I order a Laker away type colorway with white midsole and translucent purple outsole. I ordered on 12/24.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice shaun. can't wait to see them!
mine were ordered on the 25th, so hopefully i get an email tomorrow 
nerd.gif
 can't wait.

Originally Posted by s dubl

nice shaun. can't wait to see them!
mine were ordered on the 25th, so hopefully i get an email tomorrow 
nerd.gif
 can't wait.

Originally Posted by nflowshoe

Does Nike ever offer coupon codes on ID's? Like free shipping or anything?

Free shipping on iD's when you spend $175 or more. For Kobe's you'd need to spend another $10. I usually go for the socks.

Free shipping on iD's when you spend $175 or more. For Kobe's you'd need to spend another $10. I usually go for the socks.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

oh man...i thought free shipping or any coupons are not working on the IDs order....
now i feel bad... cuz my first kobe ID order, i gave up my socks!!!! dam...

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

oh man...i thought free shipping or any coupons are not working on the IDs order....
now i feel bad... cuz my first kobe ID order, i gave up my socks!!!! dam...

yea i always get the free shipping by throwing in socks or ordering more than 1 at a time.

another way to save is using ebates. they give 6-10% cash back on NDC orders. not big if you're only ordering 1 pair but i ordered 5 pairs of Vs and got a nice chunk back. i'd appreciate it id you use my referral link too, this just takes you to the signup page.

http://www.ebates.com/rf....PmcBesiFGzE%2FTVHg%3D%3D

yea i always get the free shipping by throwing in socks or ordering more than 1 at a time.

another way to save is using ebates. they give 6-10% cash back on NDC orders. not big if you're only ordering 1 pair but i ordered 5 pairs of Vs and got a nice chunk back. i'd appreciate it id you use my referral link too, this just takes you to the signup page.

Originally Posted by austin066

Ive used ebates for a few of my recent ndc purchases and they never give me anything
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by austin066

Ive used ebates for a few of my recent ndc purchases and they never give me anything
30t6p3b.gif

seriously? only thing i can think of is if you used a coupon code for NDC on top of going through ebates which they don't allow. so if you get something on clearance and use a 15 or 25% off code on top you wouldn't get the cash back at ebates. this is why i really only use it on IDs since you can't use any coupons on them. only other thing i can think of is if you didn't go through ebates right but it's pretty self explanatory, you just click the link on ebates and order normally.

i've used it like 7 or 8 times and the only time i had a problem was when i ordered a pair of V IDs with a hoodie but the hoodie ended up being sold out but i just had to show them i still got the Vs. other than that i got it no problem every time.

seriously? only thing i can think of is if you used a coupon code for NDC on top of going through ebates which they don't allow. so if you get something on clearance and use a 15 or 25% off code on top you wouldn't get the cash back at ebates. this is why i really only use it on IDs since you can't use any coupons on them. only other thing i can think of is if you didn't go through ebates right but it's pretty self explanatory, you just click the link on ebates and order normally.

i've used it like 7 or 8 times and the only time i had a problem was when i ordered a pair of V IDs with a hoodie but the hoodie ended up being sold out but i just had to show them i still got the Vs. other than that i got it no problem every time.

Back
Top Bottom