OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

^ Clean.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Nice pics...did you happen to take any of the royal blue pair too?

No, but I remember they had "Miles" iDed on the inside tongue. I'll try and get some pics of it next time I'm there.

^ Clean.

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Nice pics...did you happen to take any of the royal blue pair too?

No, but I remember they had "Miles" iDed on the inside tongue. I'll try and get some pics of it next time I'm there.

pimp.gif
very nice.

and they better be the same insoles as the GR lol. i'm pretty sure they are.

the white base is growing on me
i hope they bring back the white heal cup.

pimp.gif
very nice.

and they better be the same insoles as the GR lol. i'm pretty sure they are.

the white base is growing on me
i hope they bring back the white heal cup.

These and the 2k4s are gonna kill me...

It's like, Nike is reading my thoughts...

Only 1 person in here can honestly express the same feelings, like I do, towards the 2K4. 4Fitness... Damn Chad... Ima limit my zk6 id to 7. Smh

These and the 2k4s are gonna kill me...

It's like, Nike is reading my thoughts...

Only 1 person in here can honestly express the same feelings, like I do, towards the 2K4. 4Fitness... Damn Chad... Ima limit my zk6 id to 7. Smh

if i ordered a pair of these and they didnt meet my expectations, would nike take em back and give me a full refund, or only give me a fraction of what I paid b/c im the one who made the shoes?

have a pair on deck that i wanna order but i feel like i need to see them in person...

if i ordered a pair of these and they didnt meet my expectations, would nike take em back and give me a full refund, or only give me a fraction of what I paid b/c im the one who made the shoes?

have a pair on deck that i wanna order but i feel like i need to see them in person...

Post pics first tho. Yes they'll give you the full amount. Take them to an outlet for your money back instant.
Gotta return some dumb dunks I made.

Post pics first tho. Yes they'll give you the full amount. Take them to an outlet for your money back instant.
Gotta return some dumb dunks I made.

nice. i wanted to do a pair with some grey on them.

that did it for me. back to the drawing board

nice. i wanted to do a pair with some grey on them.

that did it for me. back to the drawing board

Back
Top Bottom