OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

no r3gard.......any way you can get a close up shot where the scales meet the heel material so I can get a better idea of how the silver and the scales go together. I really want to do a white based ID but I always have to get a good idea. If not thats cool.........NICE IDS THO!

no r3gard.......any way you can get a close up shot where the scales meet the heel material so I can get a better idea of how the silver and the scales go together. I really want to do a white based ID but I always have to get a good idea. If not thats cool.........NICE IDS THO!

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!

djanonymous30,
can you take some more pix with different lighting with yr livestrong iD? I am really interested to make one, but want to see them in other lighting. like day light, or more white light.
the pix you had with yellow lights made the shoes looked different.
thanks!

Thanx

^^^^thats exactly where the idea came from, had to throw the XI laces in their.

Soon as my camera is charged, I'll post more pics.

Thanx

^^^^thats exactly where the idea came from, had to throw the XI laces in their.

Soon as my camera is charged, I'll post more pics.

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

yeah, sure, man.  here you go...sorry for the crappy iphone pic.
2lvzx2.jpg

Originally Posted by GDUBZ

yeah, sure, man.  here you go...sorry for the crappy iphone pic.
2lvzx2.jpg

Hey Guys,

Question for those of you who have already received yours. How long has it typically been taking these to arrive? Seems like mine have been in production forever, lol. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
J

Hey Guys,

Question for those of you who have already received yours. How long has it typically been taking these to arrive? Seems like mine have been in production forever, lol. Any info would be appreciated.

Thanks,
J

Originally Posted by jshortt

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

J

Mine took the full 4 weeks.

Originally Posted by jshortt

Hey Guys,

Thanks,

J

Mine took the full 4 weeks.

^^Mine took right around 3.5 Weeks...Most of my IDs have been like Clockwork. 3.5 to 4 full weeks from order to delivery.

Back
Top Bottom