OFFICIAL: Zoom Kobe VI ID - release 12/24/10 (preview 12/10/10)

1zpo87d.jpg
rwv58n.jpg

2ytvj45.jpg
4t4p49.jpg

My Kobe VI iDs just came in. Still waiting for my other colorway iDs. I really like this pair. It's well worth the wait!

1zpo87d.jpg
rwv58n.jpg

2ytvj45.jpg
4t4p49.jpg

My Kobe VI iDs just came in. Still waiting for my other colorway iDs. I really like this pair. It's well worth the wait!

the grey scabies on the white base still bothers me. the color combo is nice...just looks off w/ the grey scabies.

the grey scabies on the white base still bothers me. the color combo is nice...just looks off w/ the grey scabies.

^Those white and blues are pretty nice. Similar to a pair I am considering, but I am going to do Grey instead of black.

^Those white and blues are pretty nice. Similar to a pair I am considering, but I am going to do Grey instead of black.

djanonymous30 wrote:

Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

I'm liking the (almost) all solid color. I have a pair of all reds in my Locker, but I'm trying to clear my list of regular releases before I pull the trigger on any iDs.
...Also where did you get the Kobe socks???

djanonymous30 wrote:

Just happened to break them out today to take my 11mos old to Laguna Beach... Great day in SoCal... CA All Day!!!

29pc8x0.jpg

Don't mind my ashy legs... ha

I'm liking the (almost) all solid color. I have a pair of all reds in my Locker, but I'm trying to clear my list of regular releases before I pull the trigger on any iDs.
...Also where did you get the Kobe socks???

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Thanks, the black color is actually navy. I didn't have flash on my camera phone.

Originally Posted by Wyse23

Thanks, the black color is actually navy. I didn't have flash on my camera phone.

^^^thanks thats what im going to do probably use my BHM ZKVI laces on them or if not try
have one my friends hook it up w/ gold swoosh lining & lining over the Shozuku sign.

^^^thanks thats what im going to do probably use my BHM ZKVI laces on them or if not try
have one my friends hook it up w/ gold swoosh lining & lining over the Shozuku sign.

Originally Posted by shaqrules

laugh.gif

Looks kinda weird.  But yeah, I guess we will never truly be able to have a true White base. 

Back
Top Bottom