******** Offseason Moves : Shanahan new HC + McNabb new QB [Training Camp starts July 29]

^He wants nothing to do with the mandatory practices because of the new 3-4 setup the Skins are implementing and pretty much wants out of DC.
laugh.gif
@ them calling him "Fat Albert Haynesworth" though.

Looks like the 100 million dollar man isn't happy in DC.......
laugh.gif
.  Once again the Skins organization showing how they first throw money at a situation to try and fix it, only to end up wasting more money to try and fix the new problem that they just created.  Hope the Skins get back the bonus money that they just gave Haynesworth though. 

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
Once again the Skins organization showing how they first throw money at a situation to try and fix it, only to end up wasting more money to try and fix the new problem that they just created.  Hope the Skins get back the bonus money that they just gave Haynesworth though. 
This is true but I'm sure things are going to change with Allen and Shanahan.....as far as I'm concern we need to trade him and get value as soon as possible...my man brought up a possible trade cenario that would bring Dockett here for Haynesworth...I said ARZ wouldn't do it but, he told me he was in the final year of his contract so you never kno

Originally Posted by bigtomgetsgwap

Originally Posted by Deuce King

laugh.gif
Once again the Skins organization showing how they first throw money at a situation to try and fix it, only to end up wasting more money to try and fix the new problem that they just created.  Hope the Skins get back the bonus money that they just gave Haynesworth though. 
This is true but I'm sure things are going to change with Allen and Shanahan.....as far as I'm concern we need to trade him and get value as soon as possible...my man brought up a possible trade cenario that would bring Dockett here for Haynesworth...I said ARZ wouldn't do it but, he told me he was in the final year of his contract so you never kno

Actually champ it appears to be more of the same with Allen and Shanahan as THEY are the reason that the team is in the situation they are in with Haynesworth currently.  Haynesworth was told they wouldn't switch the defense to a 3-4, but as we now know Shanahan wants to implement the 3-4 defense in Washington.  So as the saying goes, the more things change the more they stay the same............especially for the ********.

******** just traded for tackle from the Saints, Jamaal Brown. He was injured last year and is entering his 30s...but he's been a pro bowler...Skins will give back a 3rd or 4th round pick (Depends on how he and McNabb does, since the Eagles will get one of those picks to, basically, the Skins won't have a 3rd or 4th next season) and the Skins get him and a late pick next year.

Training camp starts soon. Supposedly Haynesworth lost 32 lbs...we'll see
grin.gif
View more news videos at: http://www.nbcwashington.com/video.
Clark wasn't even able to get his first question out before Barkley jumped in on him: "That's why I'm a Washington ******** fan now! 'Cause y'all have never treated Donovan the way he's deserved, with the respect and credit he's deserved. He's been a great player -- you know, people say 'He hasn't won the Super Bowl,' but he took 'em to five NFC Championship Games and a Super Bowl. That's a great record in a short period of time. And I'm pulling for the Washington ******** from now on. Yes, John Clark."

That last aside came because Clark was shaking his head, astonished. "You cannot be serious! Eagles, ********, you're rooting for the ********?"
Barkley: "And I asked Donovan: I want a Donovan McNabb ******** jersey, too."

So Clark went for the nuclear retort: "Charles, you're a traitor now, just like LeBron James to Cleveland."
- From ******** Blog

New Campaign to promote sales...

^

Even in a promotional video the Skins still have to mention Dallas...............it's quite sad and yet funny at the same time.  Just another example of little brother (********) looking up to and trying to always beat big brother (Dallas).  Which also would explain why they changed video screens this year in Fed Ex as well. 

I mean yeah...not like it's the season opener or anything.
laugh.gif

PS : You know you are happy as well that they are finally getting better screens in there. It was pathetic they went this long with out them...the game-day experience at FedEx isn't that great but that helps. (A little
laugh.gif
)

Originally Posted by TheGift23

I mean yeah...not like it's the season opener or anything.
laugh.gif

PS : You know you are happy as well that they are finally getting better screens in there. It was pathetic they went this long with out them...the game-day experience at FedEx isn't that great but that helps. (A little
laugh.gif
)

You and I both know the Dallas comment in that video has NOTHING to do with the season opener
laugh.gif
.  Even if it did, I sure hope the team and more importantly the fans are looking forward to more than just the season opener cause there's more to the schedule than just that game.

Yeah I'm looking forward to seeing the new screens in the stadium.  I'll be there for the preseason game against the Ravens so we'll see how it looks.  Best believe though, the walk alone to Fed Ex from the Metro is what really takes away from the game-day experience at FedEx.

Remember y'all were talkin about Tony Banks a few pages ago...well here's probably the best game he played with the team (and one of the most exciting games of the last decade for this franchise)

That was probably the best game of Gardner's career...

That one of my favorite games I witnessed as a Skins fan, it saved our season...

Originally Posted by TheGift23

Training camp starts soon. Supposedly Haynesworth lost 32 lbs...we'll see
grin.gif

[h1]Report: Haynesworth fails test[/h1]

ESPN.com news services

Albert Haynesworth's first training camp under coach Mike Shanahan reportedly is off to a poor start.

[h4]Mike & Mike in the Morning[/h4]
Play Podcast

ESPN NFL insider John Clayton explains what's next for Washington ******** DT Albert Haynesworth. Clayton says coach Mike Shanahan is in control of the situation.

The defensive tackle, who skipped all of the Washington ********' offseason workouts prior to camp because he was unhappy with the team's switch in defensive schemes, failed his conditioning test Thursday, FoxSports.com reported.

Haynesworth finished the first part of the test but walked through the second part, FoxSports.com reported, citing unnamed sources.

Shanahan told Haynesworth on Wednesday that he would have to pass a conditioning test in order to practice with his teammates.

"I'm expecting him to be in great shape," Shanahan said Wednesday. "And if he's not in great shape, then we're going to do what we need to do to get him in shape.

[h4]NFC East blog[/h4]
mosley_matt_m.jpg
ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

"Once he gets to that point, hopefully he'll fit into our system and do the things we want him to do. Because, if he does, he can be an excellent football player for us. If not, we're going to be very good anyhow."

Asked if he expected Haynesworth to be a part of the team in 2010, Shanahan would say only: "We'll see."

"All I can do is tell you we're going to give him every opportunity to show us what we can do," the coach said. "Hopefully he'll like the position that we play him in and give us everything that he's got."

The "position that we play him in" is the main point of consternation for Haynesworth. He's unhappy with the ********' plan to go with a 3-4 defense and would rather play for another team.

Shanahan was ready to grant that wish in February and March -- but the door was shut once Haynesworth collected a $21 million bonus April 1, part of the seven-year contract he signed a year earlier. The deal is part of the enduring legacy of a decade of bad offseason signings under owner Dan Snyder.

Business as usual for Fat Albert.

Source: Haynesworth fails test

* Email
* Print
* Comments205

ESPN.com news services

Albert Haynesworth's first training camp under coach Mike Shanahan reportedly is off to a poor start.

Mike & Mike in the Morning
Play Podcast

ESPN NFL insider John Clayton explains what's next for Washington ******** DT Albert Haynesworth. Clayton says coach Mike Shanahan is in control of the situation.

The defensive tackle, who skipped all of the Washington ********' offseason workouts prior to camp because he was unhappy with the team's switch in defensive schemes, failed his conditioning test Thursday, a team official confirmed to ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Haynesworth will not be allowed to practice with the ******** until he passes the test, the official told ESPN.

FoxSports.com, which first reported the story, said that Haynesworth finished the first part of the test but walked through the second part.

The Washington Post reported that Haynesworth needed a bathroom break during the second part of the test and when he returned he had to start from the second half from the beginning and was unable to finish the test.

Shanahan told Haynesworth on Wednesday that he would have to pass a conditioning test in order to practice with his teammates.

"I'm expecting him to be in great shape," Shanahan said Wednesday. "And if he's not in great shape, then we're going to do what we need to do to get him in shape.

NFC East blog

Mosley ESPN.com's Matt Mosley writes about all things NFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

"Once he gets to that point, hopefully he'll fit into our system and do the things we want him to do. Because, if he does, he can be an excellent football player for us. If not, we're going to be very good anyhow."

Asked if he expected Haynesworth to be a part of the team in 2010, Shanahan would say only: "We'll see."

"All I can do is tell you we're going to give him every opportunity to show us what we can do," the coach said. "Hopefully he'll like the position that we play him in and give us everything that he's got."

The "position that we play him in" is the main point of consternation for Haynesworth. He's unhappy with the ********' plan to go with a 3-4 defense and would rather play for another team.

Shanahan was ready to grant that wish in February and March -- but the door was shut once Haynesworth collected a $21 million bonus April 1, part of the seven-year contract he signed a year earlier. The deal is part of the enduring legacy of a decade of bad offseason signings under owner Dan Snyder.

Business as usual for Fat Albert.

Colt Brennan has been released per a source. #******** Not a surprise.

- Per Twitter of Chris Russell, beat reporter of ESPN980 (******** Official Radio)

The Cult of Colt is no more
laugh.gif

They also acquired John Beck today and gave the Ravens, CB Doug Dutch.

Shanahan got the Skins organization looking like fools over this Haynesworth situation.  Mike just needs to subdue his pride and let this conditioning test go.  As far as Albert is concerned the check has cleared.......it's money in the bank to him.  Might as well just let him practice and get it over with.  Besides, how exactly are you harming a player by not letting him practice with the team in these hot conditions. I'm sure Albert is on the sidelines chilling under an umbrella and not worrying about the risk of injury during practice, so I know he's good to go.

Back
Top Bottom