[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Warriors trading Klay and Barnes is taking 1 step forward and 2 steps back.
agreed completely.  the only way that would happen is jerry west is doing us a favor.  that man knows what he is doing. 

Now would be the time to annouce phil jackson as Lakers head coach.  sigh...**** Mike D

Well one thing is for sure.
Chris Broussard will be the 2nd person to report it. 10 minutes after the first report is made.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

He will post it on Sulia too so he gets the $.05 a click revenue
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Ric Bucher will be the first who will announce what team Dwight chooses.
where s my man stephen a smith with all this?

" i just got off the phone with..."

" i ve been texting with ..."

" i had lunch the other day with..."

" what are we talkin bout skip"

surprised no one sends him info via smoke signal

Phil ain't coming back to coach with or without Dwight and a half a Kobe, old Gasol, et al. Phil wants a contender, the Lakers are not a contender in any way shape or form next year.

**** Dwight and this years free agency. I say sign and trade Dwight, and try to go after Melo, and build around him.

melo is only productive when he is a 2nd or 3rd option  ala TEAM USA he was beastly.  Denver n NY...not much noise

melo is only productive when he is a 2nd or 3rd option  ala TEAM USA he was beastly.  Denver n NY...not much noise
Kobe will always be the 1st option, Melo wouldnt have to do AS much as he does in NY. And with the people we could get in a sign and trade for Dwight, we'd be better off with a team surrounding Melo compared to the team we'll have with Dwight.

Kobe will always be the 1st option, Melo wouldnt have to do AS much as he does in NY. And with the people we could get in a sign and trade for Dwight, we'd be better off with a team surrounding Melo compared to the team we'll have with Dwight.
who is going to play defense?  not clowning...just not a fan of melos game.  he is a ball stopper.  with Mike D as our coach, melo n him reuniting is just a recipe for disaster. 

who is going to play defense?  not clowning...just not a fan of melos game.  he is a ball stopper.  with Mike D as our coach, melo n him reuniting is just a recipe for disaster. 
Outside of Dwight, who's gonna play D? We will be a not so good defensive team for a while, especially as long as we have Nash starting

Damn it's crazy how y'all tryna **** on melo when he had winning records since he been in the league. Only thing he dont have is rings...I hope yall lose Dwight now, melo don't need LA

damn i hate dwight and my two fav teams are GS and LAL. it would be good for the lakers if they got klay and barnes...that would help out alot. but it wouldnt be good for gs...dwight is just not worthy :smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom