[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
if Kobe signs for anything but the vet minimum, I will be disappointed 

Oh well, time to wait and what moves are next for the Lakers...

I hope Jim had a plan B up his sleave.

Im headed back to General now.....

And regardless of what happens,

GO LAKERS!!!!!!!!

If you're a "real" Laker fan, how could you ever say to amnesty Kobe? Please leave. 
mean.gif
it doesnt make sense at this point because you still gotta pay him , but i would definitely have kobe
sit out the season and heal properly

Theres really no reason for him to rush back now talking about he gonna be ready by opening night thats crazy talk and then what play 48min again under MDA, he running franchises to the ground first Knicks now Lakers

:lol: at Jim Buss having a plan B.

He put all his marbles into Dwight and MDA.
He has no back up plan.

"Our" back up plan is that in 2014 we have cap space. But that's not because Jim strategically planned it.

The guy paid for billboards begging Dwight to stay. He was his one and only plan.

Now some of you are starting to see what many of us have said about Jim Buss. It's a shame it's so late, but better now than never.

I have faith in Mitch.
I have no faith in Jim.
He is a joke and always will be.

Houston isn't going to win with Dwight. Dwight doesn't want to deal with the pressure and expectations of being a winner.

laugh.gif
at Jim Buss having a plan B.

He put all his marbles into Dwight and MDA.
He has no back up plan.

"Our" back up plan is that in 2014 we have cap space. But that's not because Jim strategically planned it.

The guy paid for billboards begging Dwight to stay. He was his one and only plan.

Now some of you are starting to see what many of us have said about Jim Buss. It's a shame it's so late, but better now than never.

I have faith in Mitch.
I have no faith in Jim.
He is a joke and always will be.
x2024230439534-95-2394390-59043

Jim Buss is that rich kid who inherited a 4 billion dollar franchise.

and is running it into the ground.

oh man the years ahead 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Word, The NBA is personality driven more than any other sport. Personnel leaves and the fan base dwindles.
Yep. True fans show their true colors when their team go through times like this. I expect the thread for when the season starts to be active, but it'll get less and less active if the Lakers start doing badly. They'll be right back on that bandwagon tho when everything turns around. At the end of the day, we'll be okay.

Last edited:

He shouldn't have done that. It was beneath the franchise. You don't beg that big ***** to stay. You shouldn't want a player that you have to woo. This isn't college.

Word, The NBA is personality driven more than any other sport. Personnel leaves and the fan base dwindles.
Yep. True fans show their true colors when their team go through times like this. I expect the thread for when the season starts to be active, but it'll get less and less active if the Lakers start doing badly. They'll be right back on that bandwagon tho when everything turns around. At the end of the day, we'll be okay.

Yeah y'all will be fine. It's been mentioned a couple times already... The Lakers never really have problems re-upping. Maintain this year and go hard next offseason.

Dudes want to send Kobe packing? Time for me to take a break with from this thread. Before I go, I just want to say one last thing,**** you Jim Buss.

And one year from today: Lebron signs with Lakers

Anything is possible in this sport. And then you add that these are the Lakers.

I look forward to watching Kobe in Ceballos mode next year. #WEALLWEGOT

Last edited:
Dwights probably gonna make one more request to push for some sort of change before decides to leaves for Houston, coaching change most likely.

In reality though, he's probably gonna thank Mitch for the opportunity and then bounce.

Last edited:
Coupe - 1
Essential - 0
Th3RealF0lkBlu3s - 0

I had to add Th3RealF0lkBlu3s to that "0" list as well. He's been the dude coming at me since day one of last year PMatic. :lol:

Trust me he's been coming at me with a lot of sarcasm and attitude the past few weeks. He kept trying to call me out for saying Dwights going to Houston. I just wanted this moment to come already so he could be humbled a bit :smh:

Dude said he bet 400 dollars on Dwight staying :smh:

I feel bad for ya Johnny. But I wish you would of listened to me my dude. :smh:

Really interested to see how this meeting between Kupchak and Dwight plays out. Even if it is just a courtesy "peace out," Dwight hasn't signed anything (can't until July 10), so Kupchak can do some in-person Jedi Mind Tricks.

But if it is just a courtesy "peace out," I hope Kupchak has Kobe hiding in the closet and the cameras rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom