[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

and who's winning the NBA title and Rookie of the year?
Thunder and Oladipo
I guess I could make the predictions thread in a month or two 
laugh.gif

What's the point of being mediocre for a year?

With Kobe coming back from a torn Achilles, might as well tank. Trade Pau for some draft picks, amnesty Metta, and put your pride to the side and suck for one year.

Wo cares about what Kobe wants, the Lakers aren't getting a championship this year either way. With this upcoming draft being one of the best we're going to see for a while just tank it. You never know where the lottery balls can go.

Last edited:
I can't see Kobe playing on a squad of bums to finish out his career. He'll be in a Brooklyn or Clippers jersey by trade deadline.

And there will be no tanking involved. People just need to get used to the Lakers being meh for a little while. It happens to every team.

It is a ***** move but it is what it is. The Laker front office deserved it. It is a wake up call for them. The chose Dantoni over Phil.

It makes all this billboard and celeb videos look really foolish and amateurish. Like I said after the Brown hiring, Jim is driving this franchise into the ground.

It is amazing how bad he is making the organization look.

Personally I trace this back to some of Jim Buss' moves, as well as other stuff outside of his control. The veto was out of the Lakers' control. The Thunder foolishly giving up James Harden, creating a great HOU destination for Dwight a year later, was out of the Lakers' control.

Anyway I won't go into full anti-Jim mode until the true test: what the Lakers do with cap space.

MITCH, BRING ME:

PAUL MILLSAP
JARRETT JACK
DARREN COLLISON
ANTHONY MORROW
LAMAR ODOM OR CHRIS COPELAND OR DORELL WRIGHT
MAREESSE SPEIGHTS OR BJ MULLENS

All on 1 yr deals except for my boy Paul Milsap :pimp:

Last edited:
MITCH, BRING ME:

PAUL MILLSAP
JARRETT JACK