[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kobe's Hashtag #newcbacasualty

He knows what's up with it, so next summer he knows the more he takes, the more his new contract dents his hopes for a sixth ring.

Why did Lamar Odom fall off anyway? He was a throwback player with an all-around skill set that should've transcended time. If he got with a trainer and worked his butt into shape, he should still be able to be that 17/10/5 mismatch for opposing teams.

View media item 486552

+

View media item 486553

Nah. He had his best season when he was hooked on her and his candy. Those trade rumors CRUSHED him and it was like he couldn't recover. Dude is pretty much done at this point.

2/10
2/14
2/16

2/2. :smokin

His contract offers he can choose from. Not his shooting percentages.

Even though MWP's play was erratic at times... I'm going to miss him. Always brought intensity and the dude was just hilarious. Hope we have a change of heart and keep him for that last year of his contract

Even though MWP has been erratic, ill miss his silly behind. Ill give it to him, he played hard every night..and that's all u can ask for out of a pro. Having said that, rhe wing market is thin. So I wonder what jim plans to do now. I mean, somebody has to fill that position. Wes Johnson. Lmao.

Y'all don't want Melo, believe me, this is coming from a Knicks fan. He's a poor mana version of Kobe Bryant without the work-ethic. Kobe and Melo would not mesh, they'd have a great relationship off the court but not with one basketball.

12 mill per for a man with zero cartlidge amd degenerative knees..must be nice. U cant teach height. Why work ur **** off when u can be a 7foot jim mcilliane stiff and get 4/36.

Ginobili just got 14 mil for 2 years and he played horribly this year.

I won't be mad if Kobe gets somewhere around 10 mil per year on his final contract.

So I wanted to double check, P confirmed so here we go.

On top of "cap space" and possibly tanking, we can get a very solid draft pick. That we all know. What we will also be able to do is BUY another draft pick. In 2014 or 2015 or BOTH.

Not like the #3 pick or anything, but maybe somewhere late teens, mid 20's. It happens all the time.

Guy that were "sold" on draft night. Rondo, Deng, Scola, Dragic, Nate.

You could add a top __ pick, a mid to late first rounder, bring Kobe/Pau back much cheaper, and sign a "Melo" type player.

In just 2 weeks.

Then, fill roster, etc for 2014.

2015, buy another pick, try for Rondo, Love, LMA or any combo therof, boom.

We can buy picks for up to 3 mil per calendar year. So no, can't buy five picks. :lol

So, buy 2015, with luck/money.
Rondo
Kobe
Draft pick 2014
Love
Pau

Draft pick 2014 bought
Draft pick 2015 bought
R Kelly
2nd round 2014
2nd round 2015

2-3 other roster fill ins. Wings, bigs, PG depth, what have you. Young or old, won't matter.

We're rebuilt by summer 2015. 2 total seasons without serious title runs, but now, assets on roster, youth blended with a couple prime guys + 2-3 aging guys.

(Just an example, not a guaranteed blueprint).

Ballpark tho, what do you guys think? Doable? I'm stupid? Girls come up with better ideas? CP for President of Nothing, what ya got? Is it a "workable" start?

We could swap Love for LMA if you want, I just assume better chance at Love.

my dude metta brought it every single night
mean.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom