[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are we arguing about now? I'm seriously lost.

Last edited:
Kobe and Wade are chuckers? :lol

We might as well throw every SG in that category if that's the case.

You just moonwalking now. But whatever, I was just messing with you.

George or Ebanks
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Seriously? George easily.

Man F it, I hope we barely miss the playoffs and Stern gives Silver the directive to rig it so we get Wiggins. I don't even care if its cheating, he owes us after that "basketball reasons" bull spit. :lol

Man F it, I hope we barely miss the playoffs and Stern gives Silver the directive to rig it so we get Wiggins. I don't even care if its cheating, he owes us after that "basketball reasons" bull spit. :lol

A repeat of the 93 draft. Orlando went 41-41 in shaqs rookie year and ended up with the number 1 pick. Do it silver/stern

Lebron in 2014 just isn't happening. No matter what Stephen A tries to tell us.

I think we should use the cap availability to poach restricted free agents coming up after the rookie contracts.

Seems like now more and more players are willing to forego the extension and force their team to match offer sheets from other teams that drive up the price. If the right people make this choice (ex: Paul George, Klay Thompson) the Lakers could offer a serious max deal and hope another team is forced to let them go. I know this sounds ridiculous, but teams are so caught up the fervor of winning THIS year, that more and more teams are going to continue to end up in situations like the Thunder w/ too many people to pay, albeit not at that superior level most likely.

I hate Melo, and I hate the mentality with which he plays the game, but if Kobe really thought he could turn him and was gonna stay along, I'd be open to the idea...

^^^^ Thing about that is, we'd have to over pay so a team won't match and the league ain't doing LA any favors.

Kareem keeping it all the way real...

@kaj33 Howard is an example of the fact that potential-has-a-shelf-life. Laker fans, be patient, allow Mitch & Co. to work the free agent market.

Last edited:
Why did Lamar Odom fall off anyway? He was a throwback player with an all-around skill set that should've transcended time. If he got with a trainer and worked his butt into shape, he should still be able to be that 17/10/5 mismatch for opposing teams.

Why did Lamar Odom fall off anyway? He was a throwback player with an all-around skill set that should've transcended time. If he got with a trainer and worked his butt into shape, he should still be able to be that 17/10/5 mismatch for opposing teams.

Personal reasons

If Lamar comes back to the Lakers i think Mark Cuban will jump off a bridge. :lol

This dude Lamar really acted like a baby, whined and cried his way back to LA as a Clipper.
Then the next year joins the Lakers again? With no criticism or punishment? Back to his great Laker life in LA with the Kardashian Klan.

You know Mark has to be thinking "F this guy." :lol

Last edited:
If Lamar is coming back.. We need a poll and determine the preferred candy of choice for #NTLakers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom