[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Manu is similar yet different from Kobe's situation.

Different in that the Spurs were already over the cap before resigning him. So giving him that much didn't impact their ability to pursue other players - they couldn't either way.

With Kobe it will. I think both sides know this. So it'll be interesting.

CP we gotta find cheap *** teams willing to give up on those picks just to save some bucks. Maybe Robert Sarver will be pinching pennies again by then.

What do you guys want the next poll to be?
We can have a weekly poll...

You really want me to make a Poll on your favorite candy???

Lemme know some options for me to put up there. PM me a list of 6-8 of the best candies...or post it here.

Or if you have other Poll ideas....shoot them out.
We'll probably get to most of them.

Over/under on pringles dismissal.

Whos gonna start at SF.

Over/under on kb24 ppg or return.

Favorite candy!

:rollin :rollin

Still waiting for his "plan"

Guess it's hard to type with egg on your face.

He'll win tho, he lives Lakers, with the summer league thread and this, this is the most I've posted in many months.

1. Basketball fan
2. Laker fan
3. Kobe fan

Last edited:
I'd go for Kobe's ppg or how many minutes he will play in his first game back

Last edited:
[quote name="TheHealthInspector"]my dude metta brought it every single night :{ [/quote]I'm saying, man. :( :( :( :(

Kobe's tweet really got on my good side, too. I know he appreciated that Ron is a warrior and a competitor who hates losing just as much as himself; obviously nowhere near the scorer Kobe is, but just as much the warrior willing to put in the hard work to attain success.

My personal favorite 'Ron the Laker' moment: 2010 NBA Finals, Scene 1, Act 1. Ron Artest meet Paul Pierce. Paul Pierce this is Ron Artest. :smokin :smokin Even though the series would see the Celtics up 3-2 leaving Boston and the series would go to a game 7, that opening scene with Ron just gave me a confidence like "This ain't 2008. :smokin "

And of course, as Kobe acknowledged, Ron had that big game 7 three that will forever be enshrined in Laker history... But the opening 30 seconds of that finals series has a special place in my heart. :D

:rollin :rollin

Still waiting for his "plan"

Guess it's hard to type with egg on your face.

He'll win tho, he lives Lakers, with the summer league thread and this, this is the most I've posted in many months.

1. Basketball fan
2. Laker fan
3. Kobe fan

Egg on my face? For what? Dwight not resigning... I'm not the only one who was saying he was resigning and they were certain he would stay...

One interesting note, remember, the Knicks basically hired Dantoni because his system would inflate players stats and their value as a result. That was part of their rebuilding plan.

Not saying its the same for us. In fact reporters pointed out signing Kaman probably shows they're still moving away from the dantoni style. But just an interesting thought

Good ideas.
But We'll get to the basketball related ones later.
Let's start with the candy.

Im going to make the candy poll.
I will only put 10.

Right now, my off the top of my head the best candies i can think of are...in random order...

Snickers
Reeses
Hersheys Bar/Kisses
Twix
Skittles
M&M's
Sour Candies (Gummy Worms/Bears/Sour Patch Kids)
Jelly Beans
Kit Kat
Starburst

Is that a good list for the poll?
Im gonna put it up.

Last edited:
I'm the opposite of Ska in terms of fandom towards Ron, however I have the exact same favorite 2 moments of Ron.

Game 1 tussle 20 seconds in.
Game 7 clutch three.

I thank you Ron for those two moments.

Love RonRon but I understand why it's happening. He was making terrible shot choices at the worst times during the end of his tenure with us.

Cant add the OTHER category... too late.

Pick out of the options. They are the most popular.

And if it makes you feel better...i didnt even put ALMOND JOY. And thats MY all-time favorite... :smokin

But no one else is gonna pick it so theres no use. :{

I put the 10 most popular mainstream candies.

View media item 297617

Last edited:
Reeses
Junior Mints
sour gummy worms

Bottle of water and a Mt. Dew White Out... and begin opening credits, please. :smokin

i go eat pizza for dinner and come back to ron getting amnestied. WTF!

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

mad.gif

michael-scott-no.gif

76154557.gif

kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

kobe-death-stare-mike-brown.gif

3572664991_0b6f335d03_o.gif

jack-nicholson.gif

frustrated.gif

3b4.png

meme_cry_png_by_mfsyrcm-d58vqic.png

ron the guy that gave it his all? has a pair of balls? maned up? would take a bullet for the team? would go to war with you? BUCK YOU FITCHES! find someone that puts it all out there. IDC IDC IDC.

/ rant

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector  
my dude metta brought it every single night
mean.gif
I'm saying, man.
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Kobe's tweet really got on my good side, too. I know he appreciated that Ron is a warrior and a competitor who hates losing just as much as himself; obviously nowhere near the scorer Kobe is, but just as much the warrior willing to put in the hard work to attain success.

My personal favorite 'Ron the Laker' moment: 2010 NBA Finals, Scene 1, Act 1. Ron Artest meet Paul Pierce. Paul Pierce this is Ron Artest.
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
Even though the series would see the Celtics up 3-2 leaving Boston and the series would go to a game 7, that opening scene with Ron just gave me a confidence like "This ain't 2008.
smokin.gif
"

And of course, as Kobe acknowledged, Ron had that big game 7 three that will forever be enshrined in Laker history... But the opening 30 seconds of that finals series has a special place in my heart.
happy.gif
QFMFT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom