[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metta was one of the more consistent lakers last year. Anything jimbo can do to save a few bucks to spend on a few more racks of powder.

what do you eat when you are hungry?

seaweed and rice cakes? a damn carrot?

i am a man i will eat what i damn please.

Well you must be extremely lazy or just don't know much about food. There are a tons of cheap snack/food that tastes way better than a bar of snicker.

lol at eating candy to ease hunger. Smh. Yuck.

You non skittles eating bastards amaze me. And oh if you haven't tried it, freeze a snickers for like 15 minutes, and you'll be amazed.

Last edited:
French toast pop tarts is what I miss. They should've never stopped making them 
mean.gif

Anyway, it's being said LO old very close to resigning. Look at it how you want, but I'm happy.

Last edited:
I'll take LO only as long as they bring in another wing. He better not be starting at sf. And neither should kobe. At all. If MDA goes small with meeks at sg, he should be canned like pringles (no pun intended) in the loge section at halftime opening night.

I'll take LO only as long as they bring in another wing. He better not be starting at sf. And neither should kobe. At all. If MDA goes small with meeks at sg, he should be canned like pringles (no pun intended) in the loge section at halftime opening night.
Somebody is gonna have to move a spot.

PG - Nash

SG - Jodie or Goudelock

SF - Possibly Ryan Kelly until Kobe comes back

PF. Jordan Hill

C. Pau

Anyone know if glock is on any summer league squads?

U may as well bring in cdr at this point esp if the brewers and nick young aint signing for the vets min...which they won't.

Yeah...ive always liked DJO, glock and CDR. Either they didnt have guaranteed deals or are tweeners or both..or mike brown. 2 if not all 3 shouldve made the tm last yr. Buckets off the bench.

At this point do you bring in Nick Young?

Speaking of summer league...DJO cookin!
I mean.. he can kind of put the ball in the hole.. kind of..

Just not efficient at all. 

Maybe Kobe can mentor him, but Idk. 

He's young..

I'm trying to find some positives 
laugh.gif

Don't know about food, and lazy?

Sooooooo... American? :lol

Oh man you're missing out then lol

I assume you live in Cali? Try exploring snacks from different ethnic groups. Go explore something else beyond your typical walmart or mcdonald lol. If you ever go to an Asian small restaurant or supermarket. Try these rolls.

It's call Nem Nuong Cuon. Vietnamese version of spam. Sooo delicious and healthy too. Only cost about 2, 3 dollars for 4 rolls and 10x better than a bar of snicker candy. These are one of my goat snack for lunch at work.

View media item 487022View media item 487021View media item 487024

metta's last twitter photos as a laker are of him playing sandball with random fans wearing a "lakers forever" tshirt 
frown.gif

metta will be missed but mitch and jim better make it worth it...

Not much we can really do about it this year. But from some news that I've gathered, amnestying Metta will benefit us by saving roughly $20 million in luxury tax next season.

Last edited:
Kareem joining the roast fest on D12:
Abdul-Jabbar told the San Francisco Chronicle last month he met Howard only once and that Howard expressed an interest in learning from the former Lakers captain but he never again reached out to Abdul-Jabbar. “He's charming, he's charismatic, very nice young man,” Abdul-Jabbar said. “Maturity-wise, he doesn't get it." 

When Abdul-Jabbar was asked about teaching Howard the sky hook, he said, “At least he'd have an offensive move. 

“He gets the ball on offense, oh my God, he doesn't know what to do. It's usually a turnover, people come and take the ball from him or tie his arms up. Offensively, he doesn't get it. Hasn't made any progress. We (the Lakers, when Abdul-Jabbar was a special assistant coach) played them in '09, and when I saw him this past season, he was the same player.” 

O’Neal was just as harsh in his criticism of Howard when he was on ESPNLA 710 last month.

“He's too nice," O'Neal said. "I'm a connoisseur of giggling and playing and all that and making you laugh and playing with the fans, but when I cross that line, I'm ready to tear your face off. I don't care who it is. You could put one of my aunts or uncles out there, and I'm going to give him these elbows in their chest and I'm going to throw it down in their face. That's what you have to do. ... He's just too nice. If I was him, I would get into the same mood I was in."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom