[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ACB relax bruh.

Not everyone who enjoys a candy bar here and there is obese or fat or relies on candy to cure hunger.

I live a very healthy lifestyle, if you dont believe me you can check my IG.
But candies are one of the sweet joys of life. Having some once in a blue moon as a treat is not going to kill you.
Everything in moderation.

If you wanna preach health go to the health thread in general, thats where we discuss that topic thoroughly.

Let people live Grinch.
Were discussing candy for fun. Not meant to be taken so serious. No ones claiming candy needs to be eatin for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. :{ :lol

No one but Lamar, of course.

Last edited:
Nah guys... lets wait for Lebron to sign to a pisspoor Laker team and sell him on signing a guy a whole yr later and then Love will sign with no one but us because, hell, who would say no to LA?....THEN Kyrie

Here we come 2017 :|

Tanking guarantees nothing... lottery balls can have us stuck with no options. Assets? We have none.

I'd rather mount up with what we can get in the pool and go "Last Ride" i.e. Ravens

Get a chip '14 or '15 and figure it out after that.

We can agree to disagree CP, no hard feelings.

I will say this...LA should not be irrelevant, but this year we will be :( :(

How will getting in the lottery getting them stuck with no options? you dudes that are against tanking are so irrational

getting in the lottery guarantees a decent player and if you get lucky you can get a star or superstar

getting into the playoffs as an 8th seed guarantees a sweep. How is that a better option? How will that get you more assets?

:rollin @ last ride. This team is not winning anything anytime soon with this old core

How will getting in the lottery getting them stuck with no options? you dudes that are against tanking are so irrational

getting in the lottery guarantees a decent player and if you get lucky you can get a star or superstar

getting into the playoffs as an 8th seed guarantees a sweep. How is that a better option? How will that get you more assets?

roll.gif
@ last ride. This team is not winning anything anytime soon with this old core
You're right because ****** like Darko and Adam Morrison were great. And considering how we've been drafting, oh yeah let's tank all right

It's a LOTTERY bro... You may hit or then you may lose. By no options, I meant as far as players.

Now... this draft is so good that the top 5 you are going to get a very good piece. But what if we get #6, #7, #8 juuuuuusssstttttt outside that top tier?

You think a guy like, Glenn Robinson III, whose game I really like, is going to turn the tables for us?

You're right because ****** like Darko and Adam Morrison were great. And considering how we've been drafting, oh yeah let's tank all right

Nah bro, we haven't drafted in years.

Last edited:
Oh man you're missing out then lol

I assume you live in Cali? Try exploring snacks from different ethnic groups. Go explore something else beyond your typical walmart or mcdonald lol. If you ever go to an Asian small restaurant or supermarket. Try these rolls.

It's call Nem Nuong Cuon. Vietnamese version of spam. Sooo delicious and healthy too. Only cost about 2, 3 dollars for 4 rolls and 10x better than a bar of snicker candy. These are one of my goat snack for lunch at work.

View media item 487022View media item 487021View media item 487024

yea....id rather eat my own vomit....

How we've been drafting?

When have we missed within the top 15 the last 30 years?

Magic, Worthy, Scott, Jones, Bryant, Bynum are our picks (or thru trades) since 79.

The biggest "miss" would be George Lynch, who had a solid career and we traded with Peeler to sign Shaq.

While drafting late, we've pulled Divac, AC Green, Campbell, Van Exel, Patterson, Christie, Fisher, George, Marc Gasol, Farmar Even Luke Walton's bum *** got a ten year career. He's lasted a lot longer than most team's "#2" overall pick, etc.

You complaining about late second rounders not working out is dumb. :{

We don't miss with top 10 type picks. Darko-Morrison are Dumars, MJ picks, hardly the track record we have. Get a clue.

Last edited:
Eh...No draft room is untouchable CP.

This AAU bred of players are very very hit/miss.

#InMitchweTrust

Last edited:
Lamar crashed and burned because he bleeds purple/gold and was heartbroken.

He then fell into the Khloe/Candy blackhole.

Picks past 35 or so never had/have a shot to make the Laker roster. But that was '08- '13 :rolleyes

2 championships in that time was worth it imo

Last edited:
wth are u talking about? prime lamar odom as in the one that played for the lakers championship team. the lamar odom that grew and developed in front of our very own eyes. the lamar odom before depression hit him of having to play for a western conference rival upon winning a championship with the team he had a passion for. yes, the lamar odom who was at the highest peak of his career.

what im saying is, i love LO and wish we never traded him. but i would be happy to have him back in that it may spark the fire back in him to play with the passion he once had wearing the purple & gold.

What, in the God damn hell are you talking about?

Prime Lamar Odom?
roll.gif

Tell me, you seen much of Odom since the day we traded him?
laugh.gif
He was not on the decline when you traded him. It was AFTER you traded him that he lost motivation.

He had one of his best years the same years as a Lakers then you traded him for little or nothing.

There were reports of him already being a problem before he was traded to Dallas. Whether it be lazy, out of shape, or just a sideshow with the reality stuff.

The failed CP3 trade was just gonna make him more problematic. Kupchak could tell so he just traded him.

He was gonna be a problem for us if he had stayed. The media liked to make his Dallas year out to be him being depressed that he was traded out of LA. But a lot of that BS existed before Kupchak even tried including him in the CP3 trade.

Last edited:
There were reports of him being lazy, out of shape, and/or problematic when the lockout ended. Kupchak traded him after the failed CP3 trade because he could tell LO was gonna be even more of a problem. LO was gonna be what he was on Dallas more or less if he had stayed.
honestly tho, i dgaf what kupchak thinks. dude is a bum to me right now. he makes stupid decision after stupid decision (hiring dantoni (like, why would u hire the dude? because he was an asst. coach for team USA? like, is it cause dantoni is at the phase of his coaching career where he actually has to prove himself as a HC, therefore making him hungrier than ever to show the world he can coach a championship team? yes, im mad.). he is lucky his sister is bout to marry phil cause lord knows where hell get his basketball advice from

There were reports of him being lazy, out of shape, and/or problematic when the lockout ended. Kupchak traded him after the failed CP3 trade because he could tell LO was gonna be even more of a problem. LO was gonna be what he was on Dallas more or less if he had stayed.

honestly tho, i dgaf what kupchak thinks. dude is a bum to me right now. he makes stupid decision after stupid decision (hiring dantoni (like, why would u hire the dude? because he was an asst. coach for team USA? like, is it cause dantoni is at the phase of his coaching career where he actually has to prove himself as a HC, therefore making him hungrier than ever to show the world he can coach a championship team? yes, im mad.). he is lucky his sister is bout to marry phil cause lord knows where hell get his basketball advice from

So much wrong with that statement.....

You mean to say Jim Buss instead.

D'Antoni was hired after studying Dwight and trying to find the BEST coach for him.. One that would maximize his play.

Also let's just gloss over JERRY BUSS WANTED MIKE D'ANTONI.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom