[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just had some random guy say Steve Blake deserves 40% of the credit for Lakers making the playoffs.. Why 40%? I don't know.. But :lol:

He deserves some credit.. But mannnnnnn he played like a decent backup for the first time in 3 years.. But come on.

Last edited:

Farmar should do alright in MDA's system.

LOL at all the former Lakers comin back to help out.

Get me LO, Turiaf, Sasha, Luke Walton........nah, you can chill Luke.
Bynum, you need a job? :lol:

They aren't going to tank, they're going to try and make the playoffs and nab the 12th pick in the draft.

****. :lol:

C'mon CP, your plan must be suspect cuz Mitch aint trying to hear that **** and we always talk about how smart he is :lol:

EARS back in LA.........I like it, the one guy that didn't mind NOT giving the ball to kobe EVERYtime he asked for it :pimp:

Bring back Morris, Goudelock because they fit in with the 2008-2010 teams.. Odom, Machine and Shannon Brown..

And forget what you say about Shannon. He's still a fun player to watch

Last edited:
My favorite Shannon Brown moment is the ruckus he caused on the bench with a high flying block or dunk, had the whole bench mobbed up looking at the jumbo screen like " Ooooooooooooooooooooh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit ".

Someone please post that gif, repped instantly.

*edit

Dam that was fast , repped as promised......such a filthy block but the aftermath was even better, peep LO howling at the moon :lol:

Last edited:
My favorite Shannon Brown moment is the ruckus he caused on the bench with a high flying block or dunk, had the whole bench mobbed up looking at the jumbo screen like " Ooooooooooooooooooooh sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeit ".

Someone please post that gif, repped instantly.

Hear that? The band is tuning up. Gettin that band back together :lol: . This season will be tough, at least we will still have the nostalgia factor.

Los Angeles Lakers 2013-2014 Nostalgia Champions

Just bring back LO & Sasha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom