[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
meeks is hot trash man. remember last year all those games he shot poorly and also how god awful teams were abusing him on defense????

just a very inconsistent player

meeks is hot trash man. remember last year all those games he shot poorly and also how god awful teams were abusing him on defense????

just a very inconsistent player
by that sentiment mwp was hot trash ..

meeks straight for the right price...like everyone not named kobe last year he had very high peaks, very low valleys...very low..but he showed up imo when we made our run after the all star break...

i dont want any parts of kenyon tho, especially with hill here...hill does everything he does..just gotta return to form..

[quote name="Menacin Methods"]Bobby Brown and R Kelly on the same team?
Do it Mitch![/quote] I am going to keep every inappropriate joke along this line to myself. Yep, that's what I'm going to do.

Yessir. :D

And the 2012-2013 Lakers MVP...... Drunk Heckler

KEVIN KEVIN KEVIN

Hey... Manu. Tell Bonner to look at me

This man needs to be at all Lakers games Heckling..

Looks like the organization is setting up for tanking :pimp:

November will be key. Hopefully they go winless :smokin

Is getting swept better than a lottery pick? tough question for some laker fans :rolleyes

Last edited:
Dave McMenamin ‏@mcten 7m
A few free agents still out there who I've been told all have interest in the Lakers: Raja Bell, Kenyon Martin, Bobby Brown

I would love Bobby Brown. He would be a one-year signing to buy the time until next summer, just like the other two... but he also has the potential to be one of those Spurs-style finds and could stick around for cheap.
Lakers will return in 2016. Management has got to go. And Kobe too.

Last edited:
Kaman and Kenyon would fill out the front line nicely so I'd really like them to get k mart, he's not a chump and won't watch layup after layup.

It's also good to hear Kareem echo my statements about Fright word for word basically. People are fooled by his numbers , those are fools gold for people who think he's a first option.

It would be cool if they got Jim outta there, move Mitch into his spot and slid Phil into the GM role....

Let Phil get his pat Riley on :smokin

kobe should be the player-coach.He can easily draw every play for him and surpass kareem so he can finally retire.

we drafted the best center in the nba in the second round

and when healthy 2/3 best centers in the league got drafted by us

Last edited:
I would have loved if it was tampering, he couldn't go there, he had to choose gs, and we get barnes....

I'm jk. Obviously would never happen..

Anyways..

How about Aaron brooks, Odom, nick young to round out the roster

Don't know if someone already replied with this...

But for those saying the Lakers should trade their 2014 first rounder to Boston for Rondo.

What good is that first round pick if the Lakers suddenly have Rondo? :lol: Rondo, Pau, partial season of Kobe would make that first rounder middle of the first round... at best.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom