[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[quote name="L2B"][quote name="Sole Reaver"]great price though especially for a DS pair[/quote]Yo excuse the ignorance but I'm a rookie shoe buyer...:{

What's DS? Double Strike? 8o :lol[/quote]*mind... BLOWN* how can someone be on Niketalk... and not know... DS? :eek

:lol Just giving you a hard time.

DS = dead stock (never been worn)

Ahhhh got it
laugh.gif
thanks for the knowledge bro.

Someone in the Nike section said they're also "TB"...said they weren't a popular color way so they probably went to outlets. What's TB? I
Might as well learn shoe lingo now while we're on the topic
laugh.gif
Team Bank: colors made to match basketball jerseys for example they could be worn by ohio state university hoopers to match there jerseys

TBs are GR meaning general release which have a great production number so easily many sizes would have been at outlets. nice pick up none the less especially since these were made in 2010 and still DS 
glasses.gif

I usually just lurk this thread, but I've always liked the Nike Kobe Dream Seasons. I wish they could have released in the United States instead of overseas. :\

Wow thanks Sole for helping with that info. Repped!!! :hat

And back off Ska... Not everyone has the ability to own closets full of shoes :p :lol

Isn't Jordan year when he was wearin J's? The 3's and 8's, in Laker colors.

Gorgeous btw.

Edit, ya'll already got that. I'm late.

Last edited:
[quote name="cleansneaksonly21"][quote name="DarthSka"]The Jordan Year? (I have a sinking feeling I'm going to regret asking this)[/quote]View media item 490713

Disgustingly :hat[/quote]Gotcha.

His Laker IIIs... :eek :{ :smokin

I would commit homicidal acts for those things. :lol

Those VIIIs are killing it, too.

But the IIIs...

[quote name="CP"]Isn't Jordan year when he was wearin J's? The 3's and 8's, in Laker colors.

Gorgeous btw.[/quote]And XIs, but just the regular b/w colorway.

And Reebok Questions, and Answer IV (at least I think it was the IV).

it was his 'shoe free agent' year.

The ZK1 had some amazing color combos for his PE's, among the best execution on his Nike's.

Kobe 8 is probably the way better shoe, but those ******s are releasing like 3 variations of the same colorways. 3 reds, 2 blues, 2 grey/volts. :{

Such a shame that Nike played it too conservative with the ZK1 colorways. Those 81s are A MUST for retro'ing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom