[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
maze and 81 point zk1s >>>>>>>> ______

the 8s are the best bballing shoe i have ever worn though

and kobe's pe hyperdunks >>>>

The ZK1 had some amazing color combos for his PE's, among the best execution on his Nike's.

Kobe 8 is probably the way better shoe, but those ******s are releasing like 3 variations of the same colorways. 3 reds, 2 blues, 2 grey/volts.
mean.gif

and of course
lol on releasing variant same color kicks. its true though more options to choose from but whats worse is that we have yet to have a true laker & gold CW 
mean.gif

Now that I think about it the ZK1 is probably my favorite ever. Just because it was his first Nike, and the first Kobe shoe in a long while. I remember going to Foot Locker Saturday morning to get the first ones - the white/red All-Stars - cause they were the first ones. And I liked the design, of course.

the day they retro the zoom kobe 1 in the 81 point colorway they better make plenty no bull **** limited number crap. general release that ****. nike just do it

[quote name="CP"]View media item 490819
View media item 490823
I thought I had a better picture of the 3's, but these are all I could find on my computer here at work. In fact, those 3's don't even look legit.[/quote]CP, we literally never talk shoes, you and me. We hardly ever see each other outside of this forum, and that's pretty much only in your movie thread.

so considering that we never talked shoes, and considering how much you know about sports (indeed, you know a lot), I don't know if you are a sneaker aficionado or a sneaker ignoramus. Hell, L2B didn't know what DS means.

In short: I hope to Magic you're kidding. :lol

have any of you seen the lakers nation reporter - serena winters???

she can get it

oh yeah this is an interview from yesterday

talks about his academy, future playing and taking a pay cut 

Last edited:
Aka Sneaker Free Agent Years

Nike's / Jordan's

It wasn't just Nike though

Questions White/Black
View media item 490913
Questions Lakers CW
View media item 490920
Lakers Iverson 4
View media item 490923
Converse Weapons AKA Magics
View media item 490926

Last edited:
Essential just came in and shut the whole thread down :x :hat

I'm glad this Shoe Poll was able to change the vibe around her a bit... Everyone's back to being relaxed a bit. 8o :hat

Wasn't the Huarache 2k4 supposed to be his first sig shoe, had the rape case not happened?
Yeah...the samples had an 8 ball logo on the side instead of the Huarache logo. I've been looking for the pic of the samples for so long, but can't seem to ever come across it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom