[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nash / Kobe / ??? / Hill / Pau
Farmar / Meeks / Young / Odom / Kaman

If we can somehow get Odom (which is less and less likely) and get another minimum 3 who is a good value signing then the team is pretty good. Not contenders, but good.

Last edited:
This is a GREAT signing.

Minimum money? Someone who can actually score the basketball?

Sure he's streaky. Sure he can't play defense. Sure he jacks up a lot of shots some nights. Sure he's not going to help us get to the finals.

But he can freaking score!!!! And he's not an old man!!! And he can actually make his lay ups unlike Meeks!!!

It's a minor miracle!!!

And if he's a complete dud then whatever because everyone's expecting tank anyways!!!

We have some actual athleticism and scoring ability off the bench now... I never thought I would say those words :eek

Last edited:
netw3rk ‏@netw3rk 2m
D'antoni "Cmon, Nick, move the ball. Ball finds energy." Swaggy "Do I not look energetic?" *shoots*

:lol

But really. This is the first time in a while the Lakers have a team where, if the starters begin the game slow, you can say to yourself "maybe _______ will get us going when he comes in."

Shannon was the last volume shooter but I didn't think that about him.

2008 Vujacic was the last one.

All I know is this is the first time we have a player that can out-chuck Kobe in any given game :rollin

Can you imagine Kobe's face if this dude goes YOLO mode in the closing minutes of close games and shoots shots that were designed for Kobe? :rollin

I am actually excited about this season now :lol. even knowing how inconsistent swaggy p is he is definitely entertaining and 1 out of every 5-8 games he will look like one of the best players in the league. he cooked lebron and miami when he was in dc, definitely an x factor kinda guy when he's awake. I dig his persona too, dude is hella based :lol. keep the peace, sign lo, trade for derrick williams and call it a summer. this is shaping up to be a team that is fun to root for if nothing else, lots of personality on this squad.

Truwr
This is a GREAT signing.

Minimum money? Someone who can actually score the basketball?

Sure he's streaky. Sure he can't play defense. Sure he jacks up a lot of shots some nights. Sure he's not going to help us get to the finals.

But he can freaking score!!!! And he's not an old man!!! And he can actually make his lay ups unlike Meeks!!!

It's a minor miracle!!!

And if he's a complete dud then whatever because everyone's expecting tank anyways!!!

We have some actual athleticism and scoring ability off the bench now... I never thought I would say those words :eek

Truer words never beem spoken..
I love this signing at the vets min..ever since ariza..brown etc left...this team has had troy murphy..McRoberts. .etc..etc and now some athletic punch..

Get LO and imma go ahead and book 45-48 wins.

I'd keep MWP (just because of the comedy), amnesty Blake.

Nash / Farmar / Morris
Kobe / Meeks
MWP / Young
Hill / Odom / Kelly
Pau / Kaman / Sacre

If you HAVE TO amnesty MWP. You try to trade Blake for a 2. Move Kobe to the 3, and pick up Wes Johnson who is a 2/3.

Last edited:
I'd keep MWP (just because of the comedy), amnesty Blake.

Nash / Farmar / Morris
Kobe / Meeks
MWP / Young
Hill / Odom / Kelly
Pau / Kaman / Sacre

If you HAVE TO amnesty MWP. You try to trade Blake for a 2. Move Kobe to the 3, and pick up Wes Johnson who is a 2/3.

i know we need to tank but please no no more morris :(

Interested to see which Kobe's Nick Young will rock on court this season :hat

Last edited:
Interested to see which Kobe's Nick Young will rock on court this season
pimp.gif
Fades & sulfurs until IXs release 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom