[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you listen to Steven A. Smith, Lebron wants to join up with Carmelo. Whether it happens, no idea, but it does favor the Lakers.

Yes, that's the way I've been looking at it... if Bron is looking to form the Superfriends again. (Maybe he'll move onto Hometown Hero, or The Savior, and stay in Miami to right a sinking ship). In 2010, Miami was the place they could form the Superfriends. They were the only team to offer enough max contracts to go around. In 2014 that's LA. No way saying this is realistic, because who knows where everyone's heads will be at.

But very rarely do teams have enough cap space for a few stars to form the Superfriends.

Very rarely do the Lakers have enough cap space to chase after star(s).

Two very rare things are happening in 2014.

Last edited:
Low key really excited to see this team play. Hopefully they get LO and Sasha, keep the Peace and I will be pretty happy with the offseason.

Can't wait to see the kicks Nick Young will play in this season. I remember last season he was rocking the white/red/black ZK1s :hat

Nick Young 
pimp.gif

Now remember guys, Jim Buss sucks. He has no vision, or plan, or abilities to run a team.

After missing out on Dwight, he's brought in Kaman, Farmar, and Nick Young, while not spending one red cent of his cap space for 2014. Let's give all that credit to Mitch only, and keep claiming that Jim Buss is horrible and the sure ruiner of our beloved franchise.

Consistency is the key fellas. :hat

Heres what I think Mitch/Jim are gonna do;

Amnesty Metta, just cuz it saves 30 million.

Pick up LO.

and if CDR performs in summer league, he may have a chance to make this squad.

Nash/farmar/blake

Young/Meeks

Kobe/CDR

LO/ J.hill / R.Kelly

Gasol/ Kaman/ Sacre

Not bad. not bad at all. 

My line ups are probably off, I doubt that'll be the starting line up..

but thats the talent depth chart at least. 

Last edited:
Nash
Young
Meeks
Kelly
Blake
Kobe
Farmar

Suddenly have some shooting on the roster

Pau
Kaman
Hill
Sacre
Kelly

As our size. (maybe LO)

Trouble is, I don't see a lot of defenders on the roster. Most below adequates. Gonna be a problem for us.

Agree with Kal El, I hope CDR makes the roster too as a somewhat project to try and groom.

Metta will be missed. If he decides to retire. I hope TWC keeps him close to the Lakers family by giving him his own show...or as a sideline reporter :lol.

Hell, I'd take him as a commentator over Billy Mac.

Last edited:
Welp, Metta officially Amnestied.

Lo probably gonna get picked up now.

Hope CDR gets a chance, just give that kid a chance. I really think he could be a solid player in the right situation. 

You guys really going into this season with no true 3. Even if you get LO. Like there is a lot of good 3s in the league. Someone has to defend them. I'll pray for yall if Kobe has to come from injury and guard PG, KD, Leonard, Lebron, etc

Yeah CP.

Lets all bow down to Jim Buss and praise him because we signed Nick Young.

Cmonnnnnn mannnn. Seriously...

He clearly wanted Dwight.
Us sticking to this "2014 plan" is basically Mitch cleaning up Jim's mess. You really think this is what Jim strategically wanted to pull off this off-season!? :lol :{

Last edited:
next step: TRADE BLAKE.  pick up a young QUICK guard who can slash pLEASE.

get younger!!!!! (for one year before lebron and melo sign here)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom