[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you miss out on Lebron & Melo it's a failure.. No way around it... Giving Kobe a max deal in 2014, also a failure.

Also there is no way Rondo for Pau gets done.. None at all.. Even if Rondo is begging to get out... The Celtics will want cap relief, and assets

Last edited:
ehh..agree to disagree then. fat chance you get lebron and it's not like melo guarantees a ring. you can build a championship team without either of them. durant is free in 16 btw

I just don't see how a lotto pick in one of the best drafts in recent history plus some combo of rondo/kobe/love/aldridge/lopez/gasol(marc)/deng/gortat/dragic/jeff green/tony parker etc is a failure

Last edited:
Any chance that we want to win a title or "reload" depends on Kobe Bryant.. If he takes a significant payout (at least 80%) Melo will definitely double take, which will in turn make Lebron double take....

If Kobe takes a max deal, or if we are stupid enough to hand one over.. No one significant will come here. Not because Kobe is not talented, not that Kobe is not a great #1 option. But because it creates very little wiggle room to build a championship roster. By the time Kobe retires, most of your money will be tied up in secondary players, and you'll have no room for a replacement..

There is a small window to build a roster that can't be competed against... I know Mitch notices it, I know Jim notices it.. Everyone else has to stop and notice it as well. And it won't happen by trying to get the large pieces in 2015 or 2016.

Rondo & Love isn't winning you a title.. Rondo & Deng isn't getting you in the playoffs.

Last edited:
His justification to leave OKC is....???
Them ******g up by getting rid of Harden and ended up losing the dude they traded him for.

Still is playing next to a top 10 player.. And a PF that while very raw is very good.. And even if he signs for a max deal.. They can clear out the entire roster (easily) and have $12mil in cap space.. He isn't going anywhere.

tim duncan at age 37 messed up his knee midseason and took lebron and the heat to 7 games with tony parker and a bunch of role players. I don't know why you think only lebron/melo is good enough to win a title. I doubt if either of those guys gets a ring from now on, definitely not with their current teams

Either way, it's safe to say that this upcoming season is gonna be a tough one to guess on who's gonna win. I don't think the Heat will win it.

His justification to leave OKC is....???
what was Dwights justification to leave LA? he had money, a great franchise, playing next to Kobe.

anything is possible.  Ever since Shaq got traded, anything can happen...

what if KD gets fed up with his team. what if they lose in 2nd round again...losing will make any player think irrationally.

or Chris Bosh 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom