[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Almost impossible to get him or Kyrie as RFA. Indy/Cleveland can and would match any offer.

Pretty much 0% chance. :smh:

Wish we could of course, but damn near impossible.

Almost impossible to get him or Kyrie as RFA. Indy/Cleveland can and would match any offer.

Pretty much 0% chance.
mean.gif

they could always reserve the right to sign a 1 year deal and become full FA after. ( big risk, but they would control their future once the deal is done.) 

or they could force a s & t with indiana/cleveland receiving trade exemptions ( like nash and the suns) 

they could always reserve the right to sign a 1 year deal and become full FA after. ( big risk, but they would control their future once the deal is done.) 
or they could force a s & t with indiana/cleveland receiving trade exemptions ( like nash and the suns) 

The CBA is set up to prevent moves like that. George and Kyrie would have to DESPISE the teams they play for to sign for only one year and risk injury when there is literally close to a hundred million dollar check waiting for them.
Could they do it? Sure, they "could". WOULD they do it? I doubt it, very, very much.

And I doubt either of them force a sign and trade ala Melo. I don't see that at all.

I still feel sad about Eddie Jones getting traded
frown.gif

I'm also surprised at no mention of Vlade Divac
laugh.gif
i brought up Vlade in an earlier post relating to favorite laker teams ( he was in the mid 90's group of NVE, Eddie, CC and that big dummy elden campell)

sadly the world will always remember him of his days with the queens and as the pioneer of the flop.

i bet some dont remember he retired as a laker ( 03-04, 15 games total) 

The CBA is set up to prevent moves like that. George and Kyrie would have to DESPISE the teams they play for to sign for only one year and risk injury when there is literally close to a hundred million dollar check waiting for them.
Could they do it? Sure, they "could". WOULD they do it? I doubt it, very, very much.

And I doubt either of them force a sign and trade ala Melo. I don't see that at all.
i agree with you man

Vlade just might go down as the greatest Laker of all time.

Simply for the fact that trading him to Charlotte led us to winning 5 Championships.

Give the man his 5 rings :nthat:

Last edited:

Kyrie and George will both be offered extensions with their teams. If they pass those big bucks and security up for whatever reason, they will hit the Restricted FA market. They'll be offered big offer sheets, and they'll need to pass those big bucks and security up to play out the remainder of their rookie deal. Only then will they be free to choose where they want to go.

Big bucks and security is nearly impossible to pass up for someone on a rookie deal. It's their first crack at truly big NBA money. It's nearly impossible to pass it up twice.

Someone please give cliff notes of anything important said during Kaman's interview.

Can't watch at work.

And even if I could, I'd rather watch Hannah Montana than see a Chris Kaman press conference.

[quote name="grandtheftbike"]Kaman should have taken #12[/quote]Very. Much. Lulz.

Would have been had. :lol:

I can't explain why, but the #9 looks so ugly with the current jerseys to me.

Last edited:
mines. i remember watching this and getting chills and jumping up and down and the next day they had the picture in the ppaper and i cut it out and posted it on my wall but i lost it.

also can someone id which shoes hes wearing? thanks
prolly the most powerful dunk. its got my vote aswell. still doing it at 34 
wink.gif

can someone post the gif of this dunk

mitch can do the impossilbe bro. dont doubt mitch bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom