[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not like Kobe went to the last two Olympics puffing out his chest wanting to be the main guy.

It would be smart to approach a possible Lebron and/or Melo partnership with the same Olympic mindset, not the King of LA mindset.

He's smart, he knows what needs to happen if he wants that sixth ring. If Melo and/or Lebron and/or whoever else shows interest in coming here, and the pecking order is an issue, he knows things have to change.

Now he pretty much did the exact opposite with Dwight... but that's Dwight. I don't wanna be the guy who reads into things, but all that stuff just struck me as Kobe purposefully saying petty things to see if Dwight would get upset at petty things. With players who have already proven they're great (Lebron at least), he won't be playing those games. And he's shown more respect for Melo than he ever has for Dwight.

Last edited:
roll.gif

you laugh but all they gotta do is play keep away from kobe :lol: its real simple. farmar does it all the time lol

i rather have kyrie and paul george then lebron

Man, it will be easier to get LeBron than it will be to get Kyrie and George, both of whom will be RFA's and their teams will match any offer(s) we can make. :lol:

I wish we could have Rose, Oladipo, Durant, Love and Marc Gasol, with Rondo, Melo and Hibbert off the bench, buuuuuut.....

Not that it matters but I wonder what Kobe said or did to nelly. Somethin tells me nelly actually liked him at some point, asked for a photo op and Kobe said no lol. I would do the same if Im actually gonna be remembered for something and nelly is trollin in the spot. "Pimp Juice" was so bad

they all could co-exist if they acknowledge that its now lebrons team.

it would be like the olympics, lebron as main facilitator/creator, melo as main scorer, kobe in supporting role.
In the olympics Kobe ain't want no part of support lol dude was chucking for no damb reason even though he did save them in 2008

i rather have kyrie and paul george then lebron

Man, it will be easier to get LeBron than it will be to get Kyrie and George, both of whom will be RFA's and their teams will match any offer(s) we can make. :lol:

I wish we could have Rose, Oladipo, Durant, Love and Marc Gasol, with Rondo, Melo and Hibbert off the bench, buuuuuut.....

:lol:

thats my "dream" freeagent pickups

i know we wont get them but as a laker fan im taught to dream of the impossible

In the olympics Kobe ain't want no part of support lol dude was chucking for no damb reason even though he did save them in 2008

08 him and kidd were the leaders.

12 it was clear he took a step back from scoring and just facilated/played defense. very stark difference between the 4 years and how he played.

I think Kobe even explicitly said he'd take a supporting role to the others. I know he at least said he'd "focus all his energy on defending the other team's best player" in 08

There was only like 1 game where he came out chucking, and the gold medal game in 08 where he tried (and succeeded) in going Clutch Mode

I think he would take a similar mentality if Lebron or Melo were on the team. I can see why he didn't for Dwight.

Last edited:
Who do you guys think the Lakers will pick if we somehow end up with one of the top picks next draft? No Wiggins/Parker

I say Randle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom