[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
come on now lets be realistic. fans at the staples center arent exactly the best fans in the league

part of that is due to the hollywood scene and the real fans are stuffed up in the nosebleed seats

plus what else could he have said?

"its great to play in a city like cleveland and for a franchise that is one of the most successful in sports history"?

doubt anybody has had those words come out their mouth while signing with cleveland

Last edited:
come on now lets be realistic. fans at the staples center arent exactly the best fans in the league

part of that is due to the hollywood scene and the real fans are stuffed up in the nosebleed seats

^ true just like when Lamar came back :lol:

:13-: 18 secs in..... those "fans" were clueless to why everyone was clapping then they just went with it.

They probably dont even know who Lamar is :rofl: :rofl:

Real fans wouldve been standing and cheering the moment Lamar stood up from the Dallas bench

The cheers probably started from the upper deck

After watching the video of Lamar Odom literally stealing camera equipment from a mans car on camera in broad day light in the middle of a street... The Lakers DON'T need LO.

Last thing we need is a crazy dude going around pulling a Kanye on paparazzi constantly getting himself in trouble. He's a mess right now.

Last edited:
Nearly finalized version of 2013-14 NBA schedule has Heat opening at home Oct. 29 vs. Bulls, at Lakers on Christmas.

UGH why

.@TWCSportsNet premiering "Connected With…Steve Nash," Fri. 8PM. Nash: "For a lot of the season I didn't feel [Dwight] wanted to be here."

Set the record straight steve :smokin

Last edited:
i dont have a good feeling about 2014 offseason. i feel like well end up like mavs with no one wanting to come play for us

Last edited:
Home for the Heat, on Christmas...........

Yeah, that will silence to Bron/LA stuff. :lol: :lol:

Stern just don't care. :lol:

#Storylines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom