[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You asked for historic moments tho, yes? Use both bruh. Both are classic immortal moments.
Same with Fish game 4 09.

Guy playing for his career.. We have like 5 of those guys already...

Low risk team that has dangerous motivation.. BUT expectations can't be too high.
Might be the best of the worst. If LO isn't mentally straight then I think I'd rather take my chances with Daye. At least he's younger and could stretch the floor better

I've been calling for the daye move for about a month and a half now(even when D12 was up in the air).

Like a few others on our squad already, it's another low risk/high reward type move. Austin daye isn't gonna be a star on anyone's team, but if there is a system in which he can thrive in, it'll be this one

What about these:

Dr. Buss & Magic

Chick 
nthat.gif
RIP

Kobe!

You in the back, acknowledge me!

You asked for historic moments tho, yes? Use both bruh. Both are classic immortal moments.

fish in 10 too

View media item 510775

Even with 0.4 and the 3 ball against the Magic in OT... This will forever be my favorite Derek Fisher moment.

He hit some huge shots and balled the **** out in that 4th quarter...

I just remember him tearing up in the post game interview... and it was only Game 3 :lol:

Last edited:

fish in 10 too
Even with 0.4 and the 3 ball against the Magic in OT... This will forever be my favorite Derek Fisher moment.

He hit some huge shots and balled the **** out in that 4th quarter...

I just remember him tearing up in the post game interview... and it was only Game 3
laugh.gif
for a guy who was known for missing OPEN layups this dude somehow is able to put the ball in

dfish da god 
pimp.gif

I believe everyone was writing him off going into the Finals. Saying that Rondo was going run full circles all over him.

I respect those tears.

When Ron had the whole fam up there...
pimp.gif
dont forget that postgame moment  when he thanked his therapist.

Idk if any of you listened to the Jim Rome show, the radio show.

years ago he did an interview where he recanted a pick up game in NY and he was saying the game got so competitive that some dude threw a table/chair leg and it literally ended up in a players chest. i was like what the hell is this guy saying

When Ron had the whole fam up there...
pimp.gif
dont forget that postgame moment  when he thanked his therapist.

Idk if any of you listened to the Jim Rome show, the radio show.

years ago he did an interview where he recanted a pick up game in NY and he was saying the game got so competitive that some dude threw a table/chair leg and it literally ended up in a players chest. i was like what the hell is this guy saying
Naw, I loved when they had the Moet on the table n Ron was like, "Take that off, I don't think they'd like that" 
roll.gif

Getting embarrassed this Christmas on national TV at home against the greatest franchise in the world.
Them dudes from south beach :pimp:

NBATV is replaying the Heat-Lakers game...they just showed the part where the Lakers opened the game with like 592891 straight turnovers leading to 592891 dunks by the Heat. :lol:

Essential, what's good with that Grantland article basically saying we can't sign ANYONE to a max deal in 2014 :nerd:

Last edited:
Essential, what's good with that Grantland article basically saying we can't sign ANYONE to a max deal in 2014 :nerd:

Ignores Stretch Provision for Nash... Which opens up $6mil in extra money.

Also what PMatic said

Even if we signed Kobe & Pau for a total of $15mil combined. Stretch provisioned Nash (3.1mil). Had Sacre (900K). Plus 8 cap holds (4.056mil)..

We'd have $36-38mil in cap space..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom