[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not talk about the way he played. Speaking more theoretically about his presence as a team leader and being the locker room voice that the Lakers team desperately needs.

naw I hear you...fish is most def appreciated.

but damn it was bad watching my mans get thrown in the mix nightly :lol:

the rocks or rons lol i cant stand lil wayne... not to mention hes a huge bandwagon fan along with drake

Just a random thought, which would be harder to block/defend KAJ's skyhook or Dirk's fadeaway?

Notorious P.U.I.G.
el15zo.gif

I don't want to spark any unnecessary arguments, so rather than put this in the NBA thread, I'll just leave it here

Such a beautiful shot :smh: . I had to of watched this 39sec clip for about 5 mins just now

That video just led me to a series of videos from 06-07.

I never realized how much Kobe changed when Bynum emerged/Pau came over/he finally got some help... in those vids from the "bad years" he is literally dribbling all over the floor like he doesn't have 4 other teammates :lol:

I don't want to spark any unnecessary arguments, so rather than put this in the NBA thread, I'll just leave it here

Such a beautiful shot :smh: . I had to of watched this 39sec clip for about 5 mins just now

The two things I remember from this game was that shot and Mo Williams getting kicked in the face by Kobe. :lol: Actually maybe three, because I think Odom had a monster game too? Or that might have been the season after.

Yeah, that's the Odom game. We were down 10 at half and won the second half by 20.

Odom went 28-17 and Kobe was playing like the 19th "flu" game of his career. :lol:

Yeah, that's the Odom game. We were down 10 at half and won the second half by 20.

Odom went 28-17 and Kobe was playing like the 19th "flu" game of his career. :lol:
Man I been saying that for a minute anytime he gets sick. I think dude really ways a flu game :lol:

Don't know if it has been said, but it looks like we're getting Marcus Landry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom