[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's probably even more of a waste than this poll was. I shoulda know Magic was gonna run away.

And the coach poll being anything less than 90% for Phil would be shocking.
maybe in 2 years then, when pat comes back to LA..... with lebron 
nerd.gif

Favorite laker moment..

.4 Fish
Bob's 3
Kobe 81
Blazers Alley-Oop
Etc.

Has anyone kept record of all the winning choices?

Ultimate 12th man

Slava
Penberthy
Mad dog
Tyronn lue

Or most hated laker
Kwame
Mailman
Luiuuuuke
Smush (he will get 1 vote from that NTer) Smushcalade

man, just watched that Steven A piece for the first time in years. spit out my drink after the first few seconds of the vid.

"is that a trick question? they gave up K-wame Brown, WHO CARES?!?" :rofl:

The new poll has inspired me to write an article ranking the Lakers legends (top 5? Maybe top 10? ). But, I also feel like that angle may be a little played out. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Ultimate 12th man

Slava
Penberthy
Mad dog
Tyronn lue

Or most hated laker
Kwame
Mailman
Luiuuuuke
Smush (he will get 1 vote from that NTer) Smushcalade
Mailman?  That guy played his heart out during his 1 year with LA.  Played injured in the playoffs and was an ultimate team player that year.

Steven A still looks like a ****** fool to me in that vid. All he harped on was Kwame, and sayin Kwame's name incorrectly over and over did nothing. The bottom line is he didn't analyze the trade worth a ****, he just kept sayin Kwame like an idiot.

Memphis made out like bandits in that deal. Granted, they were a little lucky with the way Marc Gasol developed, no one could have expected that big a leap, but they got a young PG, a young C, cap space, and 2 first round picks for a guy that was 0-12 in their playoff history. To top that off, it wasn't just our picks that mattered, it was the fact that Memphis would then bottom out and get a high pick of their own. Memphis landed the #5 pick and took Kevin Love......whom they traded for OJ Mayo.

The following year they nabbed the #2 pick and took Haseem Thabeet........just before James Harden.

Call me crazy, but had they stuck with Kevin Love and taken Harden at 2 the following year, a core of Marc Gasol, Kevin Love, Rudy Gay, James Harden and Mike Conley + the additional extra first rounders they got from us in 08 and 2010 would have made quite a different team to build around.

Look again, real close. That was their roster if they worked properly.

Marc Gasol
Kevin Love
Rudy Gay
James Harden
Mike Conley

All under the age of 25.

:wow: :smh: :lol: :pimp:

"Ku-wamey Brown"
"Throw a parade already"
"This guy is a bonafide scrub" :lol: :rofl:

The day Pau got traded to the Lakers is still fresh to me, I won't ever forget that moment. I found out about the trade before our inter-high school basketball game. I was like "Pau? Really? :smokin " That news got me real pumped for my upcoming game :lol:

aahh good times :D

Kwame was playing very very bad at that time to the point where it makes you vomit everytime he's on the floor that's why no one cares about analysing the trade..

Kwame was playing very very bad at that time to the point where it makes you vomit everytime he's on the floor that's why no one cares about analysing the trade..
there was that one game vs the suns where he had like 3 turnovers and two missed open dunks in a span of 20 minutes

That trade is still fresh to me too. I kept looking at the TV expecting to see Bynum or Odom's name as part of the deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom