[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know if it has been said, but it looks like we're getting Marcus Landry
i think it was ramona shelbourne who reported that he is " semi-signed, with a camp invite" but the lakers really like him

she thinks landry and kelly ( still not signed) will fill out the 13-14th roster spots.

If anyone cares LO is reportedly more focused on repairing his marriage and battling depression so basketball takes a backseat.

So I'm glad the Lakers are giving shots to young, cheap prospects like Landry and Harris instead of giving him any real consideration

Lol @ Kobe being both a Dodgers and Angels fan.

Playing both sides straight 2face style :lol:

@KobeBryant : "Great to talk shop with @MagicJohnson I grew up a Yankee fan but I rep my city!! #LALOVE #dodgers. Rivera and Jeter #purevino #epiclegends"

Mitch is a Yankee fan as well.

Last edited:
I'm not 100% sure, but I don't think D'Antoni and Harrington got along in New York.

No need for more vet retreads please.

Grab all the youth you can and try to Ariza/Shannon/Clark them into usable assets.

No more LO, AL, etc.

It won't happen, but I'd love to see Pau, Nash, Blake and Kaman flipped near the deadline. For anything under 25 and/or picks.

Anything. If I get a 2nd rounder in 2026 for one of these dudes, I'd be down.

When the Heat landed their guys, they were down to Mario Chalmers and some basketballs. They sold everything. We're lookin at something similar, tho probably not that extreme.

Guess I'll just go with magic. I'm not old enough to honestly say I can remember seeing any of these legends play

To all my Laker fans in the New England area,

I'm from LA and go to providence College

Magic is gonna be coaching in a celeb basketball game next week on campus. A mini Laker NT summit with a Laker great.

Tix are 20, ill post link later just search hot 106.3 celeb bball game and it will be there

To all my Laker fans in the New England area,

I'm from LA and go to providence College

Magic is gonna be coaching in a celeb basketball game next week on campus. A mini Laker NT summit with a Laker great.

Tix are 20, ill post link later just search hot 106.3 celeb bball game and it will be there
that's awesome, man. Please let me know. I live in CT. Thanks.

That's probably even more of a waste than this poll was. I shoulda know Magic was gonna run away.

And the coach poll being anything less than 90% for Phil would be shocking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom