[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who has some empathy for Dwight? He clearly wasn't being welcomed by Kobe to the team (which matters to Dwight, making however we feel about it irrelevant) and there were a host of concerns he had about the team and organization. I was mad like everyone at first for him to walk away, but I'm more depressed that our franchise center left because our aging shooting guard (soon to be small forward) wouldn't play nice.

dwight still a *****

on another note

i heard that the lakers are getting black jerseys this year from someone who works for the lakers org :nerd:

edit #2. looks like it was already posted :lol: i heard it a few weeks or so ago but never got around to posting about it. saw all the jersey talk on this page and figured i say something.

Last edited:
Am I the only one who has some empathy for Dwight? He clearly wasn't being welcomed by Kobe to the team (which matters to Dwight, making however we feel about it irrelevant) and there were a host of concerns he had about the team and organization. I was mad like everyone at first for him to walk away, but I'm more depressed that our franchise center left because our aging shooting guard (soon to be small forward) wouldn't play nice.
kobe_bryan_wtf.gif

Dat you Dwight?

Dat you Dwight?

:lol:

I can't feel sorry for dude when he didn't even want to be a Laker to begin with. I respect him for playing sooner than everybody thought after the back injury but when it's clear your not all in nobody should kiss his *** to stay. He's where he wants to be right now, how can you feel sorry for him?

Well played

Tell me how the spot light was too bright for Sessions.

He wanted back in LA. He wasn't asked to carry the team.

dude was MIA during the playoffs.

His first ever playoff series. Give him a break. It was well known from a lot of people and fan base that he wasn't going to play as great during the playoffs.

:lol: at feeling bad for Dwight. The only time I cringed for him was when Shaq used to go in on dude. But after this fiasco, it makes so more sense. Dwight couldn't handle the spotlight and that's that.

Tell me how the spot light was too bright for Sessions.

He wanted back in LA. He wasn't asked to carry the team.
Yes, it was his first time in the playoffs, but he performed horribly. And like you said, he wasn't being asked to carry the team. I wasn't expecting him to be perfect, but he seemed to be playing hesitant and scared. His usage percentage and effectiveness both declined. Is that someone you would want or believe in as the starting point guard?

If he wanted to stay in LA then why opt out? I know "it's a business" but it was no secret the Lakers didn't have a ton of money to throw around. Why risk it? He was still going to make decent money for a player of his caliber and perhaps the Lakers could've taken care of him once that contract expired. I guess he didn't want to be back that bad.

He should've looked at how it worked out for Ariza. Lakers didn't bat an eye and moved on, even though Ariza contributed a lot more than Sessions did.

The only thing that made me mad was that our organization embarrassed itself with that "STAY D12!" Billboard campaign .

Absolutely pathetic. Especially for someone who didn't even wanna be a Laker :}
this.

not disappointed that we lost DH, just disappointed that the organization went that far to make that guy feel wanted. just fed his diva *** ego. 

the organization will be better off in the long run anyways. save some money, rebuild then dominate again.

Last edited:
dantoni told jordan hill if he wants to play this season he has to become a stretch 4 :smh: get this man outta here. :x

Stretch 4, Jordan Hill.........

Yeah, that's a negative in MDA's column. I'm not seein the appeal in that. :smh:

Not sure how to feel about this :smh:

On one hand, asking Hill to improve his jump shot isn't asking anything too crazy. Players should work on different aspects of their game to get better.

However, do you consider Hill an average shooter or below average? I personally believe he's closer to below average, which would make this like trying to fit a square in a circle.

But, if he can improve his shot a little bit and not get lost constantly standing out on the perimeter then I don't see any negative.

dantoni told jordan hill if he wants to play this season he has to become a stretch 4 :smh: get this man outta here. :x

This dood gotta go....somebody need put some $$ on MDA's head in the greater LA area.

hit pool anyone?

Last edited:
j hill got his deal doing work around the paint. put backs, and offensive rebounds. 

what is d'antoni thinking?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom