[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
damn, i missed this whole weekend! I didn't know NBATV was airing heat like that! :frown:. Would've loved to see that suns game again. Dude was unconscious in that one. And I was watching with a Celtic lover kobe hater when they played that game, so victory was hella sweet that series and the championship win.

My favorite part of the weekend was the absolute disrespect to Amare at the end of game two when Kobe flat out wouldn't move and just waved everyone off so he could hand the ball to Pau and let Amare roast. :wow: :rofl: :rofl: :pimp:

Amare had absolutely no chance and everyone in the gym knew it.

When Kobe is just sitting out 40 feet from the rim and not even looking for the ball in any way, you KNOW there's a matchup issue on the floor. :lol:

Chuck gave us 0 chance to win that series. He literally said we have no shot :lol:

He was all Suns that series. The hate for the Lakers was REAL BIG in Barkley's blood that series :lol:

Felt so good to win and see him look like he had just lost 5 million dollar on the series when it was over :pimp: (he probably did :lol: )

hmm cant find a direct quote but it was something along the lines of arguing with kenny about him not being able to score 30 pts a night anymore even though he was doing damn near every night

someone pls confirm :nerd:

Don't forget Kenny Smith he was talking major junk too I clearly remember them saying we don't DESERVE to win the title that year, specifically during the rockets series. (Might've been the following season)

Seriously who can judge and say what team deserves to win the chip, thats just straight hate with some fake analysis sprinkled on top :lol: can't stand both of those clowns.

Heh, I honestly don't remember Chuck or Kenny saying any of that back then.

The Suns tho. They backed the Suns? Did they think it was still 2007 or something? :lol:

im sure you dont even remember what you had for breakfast this morning :nerd:

semi srs

but im sure its understandable why chuck chose the suns. not sure about kenny tho

Chuck lives in Phoenix and gets to watch them on a nightly basis, so there's that not to mention he used to play for them. He's got a soft spot for them.

Yeah I get the homer angle of him, but he has a brain doesn't he? He really thought Amare was gonna do somethin against Pau and Bynum and Odom? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He must really hate us if he was predictin that ****.

Don't forget Kenny Smith he was talking major junk too I clearly remember them saying we don't DESERVE to win the title that year, specifically during the rockets series. (Might've been the following season)

Seriously who can judge and say what team deserves to win the chip, thats just straight hate with some fake analysis sprinkled on top :lol: can't stand both of those clowns.

Those two, along with every other TV personality on the planet, said the Lakers didn't deserve to win after the Rockets series, which was in 2009.

They were so lazy in Games 4 & 6 against a team without Yao & T-Mac. They got blown out both times. It was a lack of effort. I don't blame anyone for saying the Lakers didn't deserve to win after they barely squeaked that series out.

And for the Suns, they just got off sweeping the Spurs. And it was the WCF. It's not like there was a "wrong" pick between two good teams.

Last edited:
Amare got to 5? :wow:

That'd be 3 more than I would expect of that sopping wet *****.

(He was 1 rebound away from averaging 6 for the series)

But he had 19 in 2 games, and in the other 4 he only had 16. :smh:

Last edited:

Yeah I remember Kenny saying that dumb ****. :lol:

I can't say Kenny is a clown, he's normally on point with his stuff but he was waaaaaayyy off on that one.

Good watch. The Q&A part had me cracking up. Kimmel assumed the crowd was booing the guy named Hussein because of his name :lol: "Guys, I don't think his first name is Sadaam"

Last edited:
Watching the old games on NBA TV this weekend has me excited to see Farmar in a Lakers jersey again and also has me wanting to sign Odom

Not sure if watching them was a good or bad idea :lol:

No, I was stating that as a fact.

Homie been on PED's a good minute. My personal belief, some may disagree with me.

They probably feel McGwire is clean too tho. So....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom