[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"People just don't understand how obsessed I am with winning."

We will, if he takes a huge pay cut. He does that, I'll believe him. He asks for 30+, he can kick rocks.

View media item 542460
Does adidas know that Dwight plays for the Rockets now? I see a Lakers themed shoe right here :lol:

On a side note, Dwight is training with Hakeem. Again.

He just doesn't get it. :lol: :smokin

Last edited:
I keep sayin. We're gonna surprise a lot of people!

The big man rotation between Pau/ Kaman/ Hill is pretty alright. The backcourt with Nash, Kobe, Young should be alright too. Def not a high seed due to age and reduction in mins etc. (assuming MDA sticks to this), but we should do decent when it counts. #countonkobe

Heard Jordan Hill was working on a power sky hook at UCLA a few weeks ago. Looks fantastic

Great interview.....crazy to think the door is closing on his career we are about to see the finale of a top 5 player. I watched start and hope to see the finish.

Lol jimmy cut off TO at the end

And didnt kobe say years ago he would have went to duke if he went to college? Ididn't know it was north Carolina instead

Lol jimmy cut off TO at the end

And didnt kobe say years ago he would have went to duke if he went to college? Ididn't know it was north Carolina instead
I thought it was Duke for the longest (I remember a Kobe documentary essentially saying so), but in recent years he's said UNC was his choice had he gone to college.

Last edited:
Just a heads up guys... NBA TV has the full 2010 playoff\championship run. I miss this squad. Reliving good times :smokin

Last edited:
This 2010 team was :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin
It sucks that Ariza wasn't a part of the back 2 back. Also, Kobe was unbelievable during this whole run in the playoffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom