[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...since you guys are discussing the 2010 Championship team, might as well make it the next poll.

Who was your favorite Non-Kobe player from that championship run?

Too easy

:smokin

Last edited:
M
one of Bryant's filthiest performances: game 6 vs the Suns is on NBATV.
Mannnnnnn.... What Kobe did to Grant Hill should be illegal, assault on a senior citizen... Those shots were incredible man... I know Tamia (Hill's Wife) ain't give them cheeks up that night

I was and still am a big fan of Gasol.. I always root for him.. Hoping we can get LO back man... That would be love!

I've been a Lurker in this thread but I'm a huge Laker fan... I usually post in the sneaker threads... I respect Essential's option and statements (etc)... He's a smart dude...

Anyway... Guys, how's anyone been looking at Stephen Jackson??? Crazy how he got let go of; I honestly think Spurs would've took it had he been playing.. He torched us during one of our final match ups vs. Spurs this year..

Would be solid for Lakers to get him... I'm sure it probably won't happen tho.. Plus he raps now I believe... Actually one of the better NBA rappers that I've heard..

I think that it would be great if Kobe can take and get Nick Young to faithfully be devoted to going to the gym with him... And can mold him.. Nick is already good.. But I think under Kobe, he can really blossom

I've been a Lurker in this thread but I'm a huge Laker fan... I usually post in the sneaker threads... I respect Essential's option and statements (etc)... He's a smart dude...

Anyway... Guys, how's anyone been looking at Stephen Jackson??? Crazy how he got let go of; I honestly think Spurs would've took it had he been playing.. He torched us during one of our final match ups vs. Spurs this year..

Would be solid for Lakers to get him... I'm sure it probably won't happen tho.. Plus he raps now I believe... Actually one of the better NBA rappers that I've heard..

I remember seeing Stephen Jack perform at SxSW this year while the Spurs were on a road trip :lol:

here on nba tv canada they had "greatest raptors games" and it was a early regular season game vs us in 00 with kobe out 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom