[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no way. hill is young brings energy and gets alot of offensive rebounds which is important especially with nick young.

he also started to develop a little bit of a jumper which is nice. i like LO but hill has too much upside

If any of you have kept up with LO's recent antics you would see why the Clippers stopped pursuing him.

He's clearly in another one of his depressed states. Dudes going through another personal rough patch so I personally don't want any of that LO.

Dudes mentally weak. When he's personally not happy it clearly affects his game...

Would you guys want hill or odom? Obviously this all depends on LO's health but this system is a better suited for him :nerd:
Assuming Odom could be functional, I'd want both- I think the combo makes us a better team than just having one of them.

But if I had to pick only one, I'd take Hill

Last edited:
I gotta go with El Ocho :pimp:

9 straight games with 40+ points :x

4 straight games with 50 points :x :x

81 :x

12 3-pointers, 9 straight against the Super Sonics :x

62 pts in 3 quarters against Dallas (Dallas only had 61 pts after 3). :x

Kobe was feasting.

edit- just realized that streak he was already wearing 24...

still going with Frobe :pimp:

Last edited:

Kobe was feasting.

Don't forget 13 straight 35+ games.

god this series was so damn exciting and dissapointing

I watched this shot in front of Steve and Barrys at Ontario mills. Literally 50 people standing outside the store going nuts. Tim Thomas played for more teams than Dwights Baby mamas and he had to be on the suns. ...

Last edited:
everyone seems to forget that Kobe dropped 62 points through 3 quarters a few weeks before dropping 81.  He was probably hotter that game then he was in teh 81 point game. could have gotten 90 easy

All I know is they did an amazing job with Shaq's ceremony (sans the jersey mistake), and I'm banking they'll do even better with Kobe's.

I'm envisioning something that covers the two eras of his career, like a #8 highlight reel then a #24. Whatever it is, no doubt it's gonna be epic.

Kobe was feasting.

Also #8 - 3 rings, #24 - 2 rings

I really really hate the idea of trading Hill.
i was convinced we were headed to the finals that year after going up 3-1. i don't think i've ever been as upset after a playoff loss (non-finals) as that series. :smh:

This right here!

Kobe averaged 40 on the Clippers and had 62 in 3 on the Mavs. Trust we was going to the Finals.

I'd be willing to bet that both 8 and 24 will be retired :pimp:

Pretty sure theres a reason #8 hasn't been worn since

i feel like kobe 8 was just raw, young, hungry, cocky, and just ready to conquer the nba.

kobe 24 was the same as 8 but just polished, seasoned, calm & focused. as if he knows what to do and what it takes to win.

Cavs Reporter asked Bynum about playing for the Cavs fans, “I just know that they’re really, really passionate, And I haven’t had the opportunity to play for a city that is really just gonna stand up and really support the team, I’m super excited and I can’t wait to see what it’s like.”

He's obviously still butt hurt from the trade :lol:

Last edited:
It's a shame the dude is so injury prone and immature/obnoxious.

He had to potential to be the best big man in the game for a long period of time. Like absolute best... But it's just not gonna play out that way.

Ironic that he would throw shots at other people's passion for the game... :lol:

It's a shame the dude is so injury prone and immature/obnoxious.

He had to potential to be the best big man in the game for a long period of time. Like absolute best... But it's just not gonna play out that way.

Ironic that he would throw shots at other people's passion for the game... :lol:

Yea man, I just don't get it. When healthy, he could have definitely been the best center in the league easily if he had the right mind state...

:lol: Bynum getting the Cavs fans hopes up just like he did with the Sixers last year....glad the Lakers were gracious enough to do the Magic a favor and not send him to Orlando :pimp:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom