[::OFFSEASON OVER. Lock Please.::]

Which New Laker Acquisition Will Shine The Most This Upcoming Season?

• Jordan Farmar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nick Young

• Chris Kaman

• Elias Harris

• Wesley Johnson

• Ryan Kelly

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's how I feel with the whites
In pictures the number and letters look black but its purple. I would like the black though lol

Purple for me :pimp:

I wish they would wear this more though:

Last edited:
imo the best looking on a fan to wear around is the gold but the whites look the best on the players (theres just that big game feel when the whites are brought out)
True, mainly because they wear it only on Sundays and it always feels kinda special and exclusive. The players look more confident too.

"Howard who’s known for his strong Christian beliefs even attempted to share bible quotes with Bryant."

Smh he a loser and liar.

Last edited:
:smh:

Yeah I liked sessions too he has a nice patient vibe to his game, never in a rush or outta control it seemed.

Really liked the clip posted above, really shows Kobes mental toughness and how much he enjoys/loves this game.

Sami said something on Twitter a couple weeks ago about us having a black alternate vs the Knicks this year...any update or pic previews? I've been waiting for us to play in a black/gold/purp jersey for a while, similar to this...

View media item 535307
or even this

View media item 535308
we should wear more of the Los Angeles script throwbacks this season (loved the blue ones)

And we'll apparently be wearing sleeved jerseys against the Heat on Xmas :x (not in a good way)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom