OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Hoping these release on ndc not just a snkrs exclusive so i can use a discount code. Still don't know how to use codes on snkrs.

Damn the shape on these are still off, but the red is looking way better than the fugazi lookin as.s 2013 model. I'm calling in to get these

I think I'll be rocking some 13's to grab these at the mall on Saturday.

XTAOvI0.gif

Took a couple weeks for them just to drop the exclusions on the HOF 13s. Don't see these lasting that long.

But before they never did that, not even on Nike + reserve and SNKRS. They've been doing that for the past 2-3 months!

I remember I got a Royal 1 reserve and I had an NDC coupon and used it on those.

But before they never did that, not even on Nike + reserve and SNKRS. They've been doing that for the past 2-3 months!

I remember I got a Royal 1 reserve and I had an NDC coupon and used it on those.

I know they never used to do it but once everybody started hopping on chat and asking for 20% promo codes, they've put the exclusions on majority of jordans right out the gate. I got a reserve for those XXXII low black and golds and was going to use a promo code on them and wouldn't let me. Wouldn't let you use them on HOF 13s when they hit NDC on release day either.

I know they never used to do it but once everybody started hopping on chat and asking for 20% promo codes, they've put the exclusions on majority of jordans right out the gate. I got a reserve for those XXXII low black and golds and was going to use a promo code on them and wouldn't let me. Wouldn't let you use them on HOF 13s when they hit NDC on release day either.

SMH!

Only 27 pages for one of the all time GOAT model/colorways? wow, things have changed.

Only 27 pages for one of the all time GOAT model/colorways? wow, things have changed.

In the world of collabs, gimmicks, IG fame, and "exclusivity", I am not surprised.

I will gladly grab a couple of pairs and hibernate for a while until the white/navy 11's.

i'd like 2 pairs but will take a chance and wait if they hit NDC. I have coupons that need to get used. If i miss, onto the next one.

i'd like 2 pairs but will take a chance and wait if they hit NDC. I have coupons that need to get used. If i miss, onto the next one.

Again I think they'll probably have the exclusions up if they make it to NDC. They've had them up for about the last month of Jordan releases.

Back
Top Bottom