OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

So about the nicknames.

White/Black = White/Black, Black Toe, Home, and lastly HGG. Kinda like for some reason people call the Black/White "Playoffs", when in fact they should be called the All Stars considering that's when MJ wore them which is long BEFORE the playoffs. If anything the Black/Red should be the Playoffs/Finals.

Anyhow when do these release? I have read and heard different dates.

So about the nicknames.

White/Black = White/Black, Black Toe, Home, and lastly HGG. Kinda like for some reason people call the Black/White "Playoffs", when in fact they should be called the All Stars considering that's when MJ wore them which is long BEFORE the playoffs. If anything the Black/Red should be the Playoffs/Finals.

i think they are marketing those as the playoffs

So about the nicknames.

August 19th

Hoping these last at least a weekend. I might be tied down with other things on the 19th.

I also hope these don't squeak like the white and reds.

I apologize I'm having trouble creating a link.Seller larryyork2307 on eBay is currently selling these for 169.99.They don't ship until release day and these will probably drop to a lower price point like the majority of everything else this year.
lmao 235. Im good. If these anything like the white and reds u can get them for lower than 190. Im still deciding if im copping first day or should i wait....hmmm

IMG_6911.JPG
IMG_6913.JPG
IMG_6914.JPG
IMG_6916.JPG
IMG_6912.JPG

Lettin' 'em breathe today...

For me I have to go half small low on the Retro XIII lows. I wonder if I'll be in the same situation for high tops?

these gonna sit for a little. might eventually sell out in a few days....but these not gonna be hard to cop. but like you said, not so sure about disco lol

I doubt it. Old heads will come out for this release. Remember a lot of peeps skipped the last bred 13 release including me because there was no 3m. I will double up on these.

That toe angle is borderline innapropriate. Toe, just think of Jordan playing baseball or something. Relax, im excited too buddy.

Lol i didnt say i thought i would find them on discount, just idk if i should wait. Either way im in. I think my regret comes from buying the white and red so early and those were plentiful lol
I had a 25% coupon for the white reds. Bout to try and use this 20 off on stock x for the breds

I had a 25% coupon for the white reds. Bout to try and use this 20 off on stock x for the breds
Well i need a coupon code too lol

*drools* at jada stevens in your avi

But yeah i had no clue the originals tongue were nubuck. You learn somethinf new everyday

Back
Top Bottom