OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

This is the only shoe that I will pay retail for this year. The only 13 that has alluded me in all my years of copping

The shape isn't as bad once you start wearing them tho. I haven't had a problem with my 13s that I've rocked so I'm in for 2 pairs at release

I'm not gonna wait on these, just scoop at release. If I see a discount later, I'll figure it out.
LetTheChurchSayAmen-vi.gif

ds og's, ds 04's, unDS 04's, feel like one pair to keep on ice until the 04's fade away is enough, unless
SmartSelectGIF_2017-08-08-12-16-42.gif

I've been saving my lunch money and digging in my couches...
These are a must, or I'll regret it big time.

Yeah I'm going to go ahead and commit to a double up on these...

Well I was already committed actually...Flints possibly dropping had me rethinking the double up here...Just going to go for it and sort out the Flints later if they drop...

Last edited:
I honestly don't see these hitting discount....Bred 13's have always been a big hit. Still think they will be even with the way J's have been sitting.

I honestly don't see these hitting discount....Bred 13's have always been a big hit. Still think they will be even with the way J's have been sitting.
i don't usual count on discounts, i hope for the over anxious resellers that's wants to dump a couple quickly

Im in for a Pair or two for Shure. These are really Fire. Hope i can copp em. I personally think, they move fast and not sitting. Not these....

Last edited by a moderator:
1 pair Is All I Need!!! Never Was A Big Fan Of The Breds!!! Must Have For My Collection Tho...

These are a day one cop. I got a $20 off foot action coupon and I don't think these will be a QS!

Hyped to get a pair. Double up later on if possible at a discount.

I think I'll be rocking some 13's to grab these at the mall on Saturday.

=]

First pair of Jordans I had 20 years ago. I will be grabbing at least 1 pair.

Back
Top Bottom