OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

Somebody just put my size on Ebay for $285 shipped, lol. There is a "best offer." Ima see if he'll take $160...
Oh dear, there's another pair up with a starting bid of $350. I quit...
giphy.gif

Brings me back to my senior year in high for the Orginal release ...I'm old

I gave that pair to my uncle after only 3-4 wears because he helped me fix my car. He still has them too

Always cool to hook up fam. I was in junior high when these dropped back in '98. My mom wasn't buying me $150+tax Jordans on the regular back then. That was an obscene amount of money for a sneaker at the time. Now paying $200-250 has become normal but back then $150 and $200 for XVIIs was ridiculously expensive.

Reactions: PJS
Just got back from one of my local malls and these are all over the place...FTL let me use my rewards points so I went ahead and picked up a second pair...Plan on returning my Nike reserved pair and doubling up later when they get a price drop...

It worked guys!!!!! Doubled up baby!!!!!

Second pair purchased for $152 with 20% code via NDC. They even upgraded me to overnight shipping.

IMG_5196.JPG
IMG_5197.JPG

Damn and you got overnight shipping! Persistence works! I got a Thursday estimated delivery. Hopefully it gets here by Wednesday. That's way too long. I should've just got off my *** and went to a store.

Really happy the 3M is back. The last releases were a disgrace. No 3M on a XIII is worse than jumpmans on the back of 3s and 4s.

Seems like people can't just appreciate the times, I can't be happier to enjoy the feeling of getting a full night of rest and not having to camp out side a store for retros, still wake up and enjoy breakfast then take my time stroll to the mall and still be able to get my size in retros, what a time i will be copping doubles and tripples on discount because trust the limited times will come back and we will be wishing for days like these again, could tell you one thing no matter how slow jordan brand retros move, no one won't care for them ugly *** Adidas to retro years from now.

Might double up. Get my son a pair. Feels good not having to decide that today...or tomorrow...or even next week. This shoe would have sold out before noon 2-3 years ago.

so nike chat is now so imcompetent to the point that i have to now wait 20+ mins on hold in chat for the dude to check with his "coach" for available promotion codes? this is crazy. its not like we can use em for release products anymore.

edit: so they made me wait 30 mins on hold in chat just to come back and tell me no because they said all my chat ins have been to request a code ROFL. well DUUUUH. yall aint my friends. i dont just chat in to say hi whats up hows ya day? and i never chat in to order. i dont have any reason at all to contact their chat unless i recieved a jacked up pair. and when i do get jacked up kicks, i chat in to exchange and ask for a code for my troubles. perfectly fair. so of course my chat history only shows that.

i knew i was gonna get some BS my way when i told dude in the beginning i had a big order in cart and was wondering if there were promotions running and he asked exactly what i wanted to buy and if the jordan 13 was 1 of the items in my order.

i told dude its cool. i told him to tell his coach im dropping my entire order that i wanted to use the code on, and im gonna go shop at footlocker.

never ever gonna shop with ndc ever again. ill only order shoes from them from now if i get a jacked pair from another retailer. im gonna only use ndc to abuse their return system and return jacked pairs from other retailers.

Last edited:
No GR will sell out immediately except maybe some OG color 1s. Don't see how that's still surprising people. It's a beautiful thing if you ask me.

The WCIVs performed much better than this but that was a really special shoe. It was easy to cop but not like this! So did the Master XIIs and most of the XIIs last year.

so nike chat is now so imcompetent to the point that i have to now wait 20+ mins on hold in chat for the dude to check with his "coach" for available promotion codes? this is crazy. its not like we can use em for release products anymore.

What does it matter if you end up with a 20% off code? All you did was pick up the phone and wait a few minutes.

ok so i called nike.com no wait straight to customer service

i told her i wanted to place an order and gave her the item number and she asked my size

next thing she says is thanks and today i like to offer you 20 percent off and overnight delivery

didnt even have to ask or use the current promo codes i have

i said hell yea and it was a done deal.

it took ten minutes to place the order and that was that

in the end she ended up giving me only 2 day shipping instead of overnight but i didnt care got 20 percent off

real nice and pleasant young lady

Back
Top Bottom