OG JORDAN 13 BLACK/TRUE RED 2017 *RETURN OF THE 3M*

so nike chat is now so imcompetent to the point that i have to now wait 20+ mins on hold in chat for the dude to check with his "coach" for available promotion codes? this is crazy. its not like we can use em for release products anymore.

edit: so they made me wait 30 mins on hold in chat just to come back and tell me no because they said all my chat ins have been to request a code ROFL. well DUUUUH. yall aint my friends. i dont just chat in to say hi whats up hows ya day? and i never chat in to order. i dont have any reason at all to contact their chat unless i recieved a jacked up pair. and when i do get jacked up kicks, i chat in to exchange and ask for a code for my troubles. perfectly fair. so of course my chat history only shows that.

i knew i was gonna get some BS my way when i told dude in the beginning i had a big order in cart and was wondering if there were promotions running and he asked exactly what i wanted to buy and if the jordan 13 was 1 of the items in my order.

i told dude its cool. i told him to tell his coach im dropping my entire order that i wanted to use the code on, and im gonna go shop at footlocker.

So are you more upset with having to wait or the fact that you didn't get the code? The wait is ridiculous, but not getting a promo code?

I know Nike has been generous with codes to the point where you could literally get in the chat and ask for one and get it, but it's for that reason that they've pulled back on them.

i was like damn they offered it off the bat without even asking wish i caught the young ladys name so i could pass it along if that would have helped you guys with a more easy transaction

What does it matter if you end up with a 20% off code? All you did was pick up the phone and wait a few minutes.

you may not have a life and dont mind waiting 30+ mins on hold for something so freaking simple that there should be no way it takes 30 mins to find out if there are any promotions they can hook me up with. if it takes 30+mins for them to determine if theres simply any promos running, then holy cow i would hate to experience the wait time for when i have an actual complicated issue i need help resolving. and i simply askedif there were any promos running or anything they can do to help me with the final total. i never requested a specific discount. so dontpull numbers out of your behind and try to spin it on me.

noblekane noblekane went to place an order and the lady offered him a discount straight up. he didnt need to wait 30+ mins for the lady to consult her "coach". the whole thing took 10 mins for him.

So are you more upset with having to wait or the fact that you didn't get the code? The wait is ridiculous, but not getting a promo code?

I know Nike has been generous with codes to the point where you could literally get in the chat and ask for one and get it, but it's for that reason that they've pulled back on them.

you hit it on the head. im not mad dude couldnt help me with a discount. im not 100% entitled to any discounts. im mad it took 30 mins for the guy to come back and basically accuse me of scamming/finnessing them. like i said, i only chat in when i get bad kicks and ask for a code sometimes. so of course all my chat history is going to show that only. dude just wasted my time for a stupid reason. would rather he came back in 5-10 mins and told me sorry no promos running. that would have been perfectly fine. its not the first time i asked if they had sales running and been told nope. never an issue with it. but this the first time it took 30 mins and first time i been accused of being a scammer.

i should have told him to list the dates of every chat i asked for a code. he would see that they are many months apart. im not 1 of those dudes who chats in every other release to get a code to cop 1 pair. but like i said, if he was competent he would have seen and realized that.

Last edited:
yea man she made my day got off the phone like
giphy.gif

i was like damn they offered it off the bat without even asking wish i caught the young ladys name so i could pass it along if that would have helped you guys with a more easy transaction

congrats bro! thats that awesome luck lol. was it for these 13s? i got crapped on trying to buy a whole bunch of tech fleece for my cousins and myself. not even any release date items or sneakers.

congrats bro! thats that awesome luck lol. was it for these 13s? i got crapped on trying to buy a whole bunch of tech fleece for my cousins and myself. not even any release date items or sneakers.
yea it was for the black red 13

they didnt take your 20 percent off code for tech fleece?

yea it was for the black red 13

they didnt take your 20 percent off code for tech fleece?

i didnt have any codes. i was just trying to load up on tech fleece mostly and some misc sneakers for my little cousins. back to school and winter is comming up. i had no release date items in my cart. i just chatted in and asked if they had any promos running or if they could do anything at all to help me out with the final total a bit. the dude even asked after that specifically what i was buying (which has never ever happened before) so i told him everything in my cart and the total. he then goes "ok let me consult wit my coach to see if we have any promotions running"......and literally nothing from him for at least 30 mins. then he comes back and says no we have no promos. in my head im like cool and was about to type thanks and close the chat and dude hits me with "our records show that all your chat inquiries have included requesting promotional codes so we can not offer you one today" which is translation for "we think youre a scammer, so we not gonna help you today"

so long story short, ya rep offered you a discount on a release item which is not supposed to be able to be discounted and the whole thing took 10 mins from finish to start.....while my rep took over 30 mins just to go and figure out if there were promos available and accused me of being dishonest to top it off. lol

Last edited:
it doesnt hurt for you to call in and try. but its not guaranteed tho. YMMV.

That's what I'm thinking but I already have a pair want to know if this will work for the 8's next week

I'm pretty sure the 8s are going to sell like the rest of the retros this year

That's what I'm thinking but I already have a pair want to know if this will work for the 8's next week

I'm pretty sure the 8s are going to sell like the rest of the retros this year
Those 8s goin on deep disco.

Damn, i know patience is crucial, but that ain't my virtue. Caved and got these from ubiq, at retail; tax-free with free s/h.
Interesting time to be alive fr.

I honestly think these looked really close to the '13 which isn't ideal. Kinda like the '13s with 3M.

Wanted a better shape like many others and would pass at retail all day every day.

Got a pair on the way tho. My boy got me a pair on discount so I can't be too mad at that point.

If no 3m didn't stop you from copping in 2013. 3M likely won't make you feel like you need to cop now.

If no 3m didn't stop you from copping in 2013. 3M likely won't make you feel like you need to cop now.

I think you're confused. he said they look like 2013's and he was saying he didn't like how the 2013's looked..

I think you're confused. he said they look like 2013's and he was saying he didn't like how the 2013's looked..

I was saying that I would have expected an improvement on them as other models from that year have been updated for the better.

I also had the '13s but sold them after I got '04s. I'm OK with them but don't love them for retail. For $123, I'm cool with having these in the stash.

i didnt have any codes. i was just trying to load up on tech fleece mostly and some misc sneakers for my little cousins. back to school and winter is comming up. i had no release date items in my cart. i just chatted in and asked if they had any promos running or if they could do anything at all to help me out with the final total a bit. the dude even asked after that specifically what i was buying (which has never ever happened before) so i told him everything in my cart and the total. he then goes "ok let me consult wit my coach to see if we have any promotions running"......and literally nothing from him for at least 30 mins. then he comes back and says no we have no promos. in my head im like cool and was about to type thanks and close the chat and dude hits me with "our records show that all your chat inquiries have included requesting promotional codes so we can not offer you one today" which is translation for "we think youre a scammer, so we not gonna help you today"

so long story short, ya rep offered you a discount on a release item which is not supposed to be able to be discounted and the whole thing took 10 mins from finish to start.....while my rep took over 30 mins just to go and figure out if there were promos available and accused me of being dishonest to top it off. lol
damn thats awful

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom